I am GHJJF - AMA

Brian

17 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Why did you kick MILAD and how do you feel about him outside of  whatever you kicked him for?

Not sure exactly why I kicked him but we probably got into some of sort of argument both of us are the kind of people who easily get hot headed. He was the kind of caller DI could of used but the serious gang couldn't handle him.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Is it Pronounced .Ghjjf .Gif or .Jif ?

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

What are memorable clans for you in the last years before the wilderness closed? (Especially in P2P)

In your previous comments you talked about how p2p was more simple in the old days.  Do you think that was for the better or worse?

Do you think the raw rankings worked? Or were they irrelevant? 

In osrs in the first few years the top clans were vr, di, df, eos, and rot. How would you rank them, and why?

16 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Why did you pick this ugly ass cape?

4fcf9cc7e2b17ab1f827aa3fce91a909.png

are you high? thats the best cape in the game.

我买女朋友 

AkDy8Vb.gif

MLfh1wf.gif

SyiQsK8.gif

tzrmo9a.gif

Original DI Join Date: March 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM

7 hours ago, Brian said:

People do seem to forget there was a time on OSRS when they weren't very good though and would just sit at GDS until the opponent gave up.

This hasn't changed.

我买女朋友 

AkDy8Vb.gif

MLfh1wf.gif

SyiQsK8.gif

tzrmo9a.gif

Original DI Join Date: March 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM

2 hours ago, Arrith said:

What are memorable clans for you in the last years before the wilderness closed? (Especially in P2P)

In your previous comments you talked about how p2p was more simple in the old days.  Do you think that was for the better or worse?

Do you think the raw rankings worked? Or were they irrelevant? 

In osrs in the first few years the top clans were vr, di, df, eos, and rot. How would you rank them, and why?

Some of these might of been closed but TT, RSD, VR, Corr, EH are the main ones I remember. In P2P there was also that GMT team that Tomisme etc were in. Dark Accession I think?

It was way better, but that's just my opinion as someone whose never been a good pker. Weapons did a lot less damage etc. Just more straight forward. Of course if they kept things simple the game would probably have less appeal.

I wouldn't say they were irrelevant because people put so much importance into RSC/Zybez but they were never really going to work because of accusations of bias etc. I can't remember exactly how they worked though.

Hard to say really but I'd say for the first while RoT and DI were "tier 1" while everyone else was "tier 2". Eventually DF made it up to "tier 1", but after that DI and DF slipped down to "tier 2". DI and RoT had a big advantage at the start with name recognition, levels etc. Difference was that a lot of the DI that returned in the initial hype (guys who'd been away from the game for years) quit after a couple of months. Don't think the same happened with RoT. Probably due to RoT being closed at most a few months so guys were still around when OSRS came out. EoS got a mass join from somewhere I think? DF and VR were already open so that helped a lot.

Edited by Brian

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

51 minutes ago, David said:

How did you feel after DI got 95-0 in the J cup?

We knew we had absolutely no chance in this fight so the approach we took was to make a complete joke of it. No one took it seriously or cared about the result.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

27 minutes ago, Dox17 said:

some old pics for ya brian

Reveal hidden contents

diwxNp2.jpg

EEwZVcv.jpg

nBE6ay3.jpg

1aoGm4R.jpg

uQzf5jI.jpg

Abh6JW4.jpg
tnEW48R.jpg

These are probably the oldest of a fight that I've got, from the official war vs RSD in 2004

JtZO1bA.jpg

6yyTEIy.jpg

9wjXauo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png