Venenatis AMA - [HOT] [FRESH] [EXCLUSIVE]

Venenatis

1 hour ago, true said:

Just by what you've read and the stories you've been told, who are some clans you think you would have fit in with in the RS2 era?

Tell us a really nooby story from the VNG days.

Who are the best 5 officials from VNG?

Compared to the other leaders that were leading in 2016-2018, you were definitely on the newer end of things. Do you feel like that gave you any kind of advantages to say Brian and I?

What are your favorite subreddits?

I feel like I would have fit best in DI. RSD as a second, but it seemed a little too much from the stories I've heard.

We used to alliance with WG. We were called Justice. It was actually really fun, but we would always get slaughtered lol-

1. Kneeled Son - 3 years as my right-hand. People often forget him because he wasn't as involved on Zybez etc. I couldn't have done any of it without him.
  2. Mike - People can say what they like about him, but he will always be one of our best officials. We probably wouldn't have continued PvP without him.
  3. Nolan - Pushed us over the bump that held us back for years. Helped me in so many ways. Site, community, and more.
  4. @Pur3 Str0ng2 - His work ethic is insane.
  5. Basshunter/Cody/RSMJ - Different eras but they all tried really hard to push us higher.

Both disadvantages and advantages. A disadvantage was that I didn't have years of loyal friends / members ready to follow me into OSRS. But that also was an advantage because I didn't have to adhere to any expectations by members stuck in their ways. I had freedom to do as I wanted.

Uh, writing stuff 

• Like 1

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

1 hour ago, The End said:

Who’s better between current day Vanguard and Terminus? Which one do you like better? 

Terminus is clearly stronger and closer to my variation of Vanguard. With that said, if I had to be in one specifically, I would probably return to Vanguard. 

What's it like being a Marshal in Tempest? What are your main priorities?

Do you still check-in with Vng every once in a while to see how things are going?

Do you have a favourite clan moment?

1 hour ago, Carolina said:

❤️ 🙂 

Where did you come up with the name Venenatis?

Why do you choke on pickles (aka God's gift to mankind)?

When are you calling for Tempest?

If you had one wish what would it be?

Like 2014 it's latin for venomous. 

Because you didn't chew it for me.

Jcup

A pet owl

• sus 1
  • heart 1

It continues to surprise me to learn person X was at one point in Vanguard. For example, I was surprised @Wee Man was there when I joined.

Who are some people you think people would be surprised to learn they were in Vanguard?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Who was TR's best caller and member?

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Also three best F2P mages and tanks in TE.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

1 hour ago, Brazz said:

You've been a steady force in Tempest, thanks so much for your work. 💙

I think when FSK closed some of them joined Vanguard, what was your opinion on those who joined? Any stories/etc. worth sharing? (Could be mixing up clans here sorry, I was barely active when they closed.)

What's your favourite meal?

Where do you think Tempest excels the most currently?

Thanks!

The Fsk mass join was terrible. They had huge inflated egos and expected to come in and better us, despite most having mith gloves? They left and expected us to close but we just improved further. It was pointless. Many of them spied for JaJa. I don't know what they were thinking honestly.

Chicken 

Community!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The End said:

It continues to surprise me to learn person X was at one point in Vanguard. For example, I was surprised @Wee Man was there when I joined.

Who are some people you think people would be surprised to learn they were in Vanguard?

1. AF Kyle for a little 
  2. Sparze from VR
  3. Scott from Ronin 
  4. Lovelost for a week 
  • Like 1
  • heart 1

4 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

The Fsk mass join was terrible. They had huge inflated egos and expected to come in and better us, despite most having mith gloves? They left and expected us to close but we just improved further. It was pointless. Many of them spied for JaJa. I don't know what they were thinking honestly.

dude, what?

can we hear more about this lmao

• sus 1

aUBwTQ1.png

21 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

Yeah I second what @true said. I need to hear more about this LMAO.

Can you call anyone out?

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

41 minutes ago, Amulet said:

What's it like being a Marshal in Tempest? What are your main priorities?

Do you still check-in with Vng every once in a while to see how things are going?

Do you have a favourite clan moment?

I love it. Right now I would say recruitment, community and paperwork.

For sure. Still in the discord.

• Like 2