Venenatis AMA - [HOT] [FRESH] [EXCLUSIVE]

Venenatis

When Renegades was around circa April 2018 I think we only managed to get 2 F2P PvP fights given the state of the clan world at the time:

1) TR where we got flooded on heavily and was not the best fight

2) VNG where we did really well I believe, but there were a lot of side stories with this event such as a VNG mass name change last minute and accusations RNG 'flooded' (unbiasedly we probably had like a +5, but I don't remember for sure). Do you remember this fight -- what were your thoughts on it? Did you feel snaked? Needless to say VNG never fought RNG ever again.

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

10 minutes ago, The End said:

When Renegades was around circa April 2018 I think we only managed to get 2 F2P PvP fights given the state of the clan world at the time:

1) TR where we got flooded on heavily and was not the best fight

2) VNG where we did really well I believe, but there were a lot of side stories with this event such as a VNG mass name change last minute and accusations RNG 'flooded' (unbiasedly we probably had like a +5, but I don't remember for sure). Do you remember this fight -- what were your thoughts on it? Did you feel snaked? Needless to say VNG never fought RNG ever again.

I remember. Nah, if anything we snaked with the desperate name change. Nolan accepted a fight against my wishes in the thick of GMT because of his work schedule. He thought a fight was better than no fight even if we struggled. But we had hardly any GMT members. This put us at a huge disadvantage. The fight was really bad on our side. On the other hand our only caller in EST was Mike, and he was always strongly opposed to fighting RNG. 

We couldn't fight RNG for internal reasons but I had to make up an excuse so we wouldn't look weak to clans on the outside. 

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

What would you say was the biggest issue that prevented TR from growing into something bigger while you were there?

During your time in TR, assuming you had all the power and capability to do anything you wanted within the clan, what would you have done to fix the issues in TR?

bgu6onV.png

UKCsls0.png

CqiVbBZ.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703876074005594133/823430131716587590/kwonsig.png

58 minutes ago, true said:

dude, what?

can we hear more about this lmao

40 minutes ago, Brazz said:

Yeah I second what @true said. I need to hear more about this LMAO.

Can you call anyone out?

Basically Darkruler sent me a lengthy message after his clan closed. He told me he felt like the path I was taking with Vanguard was right, and community was better than PvP. He joined and his friends followed. I don't think he was quite ready to accept something different. He went from 0-10 pretty quick and before long he judged everything we did on our F2P PvP performance. They all started looking down on VnG members and causing turmoil rather than just leaving. Fsk Kjell was leaking to JaJa. Funny enough in a lot of ways we were better than those who came in looking down on us. Most had mith gloves, no neitz helm, and like 1.2k total. Some couldn't even hop with us to total worlds. Sure they beat us in F2p, but without their CT shareds they were very frail in P2P.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, true said:

Any Vanguard porking scandals?

Omg dude too many to count. I once stumbled upon a cyber session by 2 members in the wheat field south of varrock. The girl turned out to be a guy, too.

• Haha 2
  • yikes 1

1 hour ago, Vanzant said:

Hello friend.

How much do you love trump?

I am scared of @Carolina after she burned my MAGA hat and torched my Trump flag. So, after her rehabilitation methodology I have come to love and support Biden. 

• hash 1
  • honk 1

8 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

Omg dude too many to count. I once stumbled upon a cyber session by 2 members in the wheat field south of varrock. The girl turned out to be a guy, too.

Please tell me this  is a joke.

I know True asks this stupid fucking question every AMA but don't feel forced to give him something.

• Haha 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

3 hours ago, Venenatis said:

Some say I'm really a girl others say dogs ripped out my vocal cords. The world may never know. Just kidding - It's a health thing but I would prefer not to go into details on a public forum. 

Fighting SV for 4 hours and winning 

I didn't agree with the changes being made by new leadership nor the direction. It was drifting more and more from my original vision. Most of my friends and the original members had left and a new core of people remained. I didn't see any point in sticking around as a relic or arguing clan philosophies that were no longer wanted. I thought it best to let the new generation handle things from now on. 

SV got the smoke that day and can get it anytime. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, true said:

Thoughts on RSMJ2

Extremely undervalued. People sometimes see him as strange because he keeps to himself. He can be very dedicated when he believes strongly in something.

• Like 1