Venenatis AMA - [HOT] [FRESH] [EXCLUSIVE]

Venenatis

How do you feel about what Arrow and The Flash became over the years? Personally thought Arrow kinda went downhill during the Damian Darhk stuff, went back up a little bit during Prometheus but after that kinda eh. Still haven't seen the last season. Also think I haven't seen the last 2 seasons of Flash, don't know if there's any specific reason I stopped watching other than just not getting around to it. The major character killed by Darhk (don't wanna say who in case someone whose watching doesn't know) also felt like it kinda fucked with the show.

It also felt like stealing certain characters away to put them on Legends of Tomorrow's cast kind of hurt flash/arrow (Ray being a big one, Sara to some extent, others are kinda eh)

Did you keep up with Legends/super girl at all? Similarly for myself I haven't watched the past 1-2 seasons of each because it didn't feel the same after certain characters were gone.

What was the most frustrated you ever found yourself while leading VnG?

Had you hoped more TR members would find their way to Tempest or remain here after they closed as opposed to ending up in EoS / other clans / not clanning?

What's something worth mentioning that resulted in someone's removal from VnG that hasn't yet been mentioned on this AMA? What about TR?

Has there been anyone in Tempest who is no longer part of the clan that you're somewhat relieved isn't here anymore? Be it due to pre existing feelings towards certain people/clans, or their behavior here?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

How do you pass your free time?

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

How do you feel about what Arrow and The Flash became over the years? Personally thought Arrow kinda went downhill during the Damian Darhk stuff, went back up a little bit during Prometheus but after that kinda eh. Still haven't seen the last season. Also think I haven't seen the last 2 seasons of Flash, don't know if there's any specific reason I stopped watching other than just not getting around to it. The major character killed by Darhk (don't wanna say who in case someone whose watching doesn't know) also felt like it kinda fucked with the show.

I liked season 1-3 and the Prometheus arc. I wasn't a huge fan when it turned into superhero stuff. I preferred just a bad ass vigilante. Didn't watch the Flash/Supergirl much.

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What was the most frustrated you ever found yourself while leading VnG?

Probably the ruin beef era. We had quality but no callers. It was very frustrating seeing us get cleared simply because no one would speak up. This changed after @Nolan and @Stevie joined. 

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Had you hoped more TR members would find their way to Tempest or remain here after they closed as opposed to ending up in EoS / other clans / not clanning?

Peter, Tau, Cvvp, Cembio, Fire Hawk @Southampton9 would make good additions.

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What's something worth mentioning that resulted in someone's removal from VnG that hasn't yet been mentioned on this AMA? What about TR?

I think we kicked @Cakeboy69 but I don't remember why LOL. Love you, Cake.

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Has there been anyone in Tempest who is no longer part of the clan that you're somewhat relieved isn't here anymore? Be it due to pre existing feelings towards certain people/clans, or their behavior here?

Yes. 

• Like 2

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

4 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

Are there elements of Vanguard you wish you could implement in Tempest?

Skilling comps.

Are you a tits or ass man?

Egg man.

What do you write about?

Fiction.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dnd5 said:

What is the most questionable leadership decision you have made?

Letting VR come on a joint F2P pk trip. There is a raw video of it somewhere...