Venenatis AMA - [HOT] [FRESH] [EXCLUSIVE]

Venenatis

You may have already answered this one, but - what's your favorite book? Fiction? Non-fiction? Do you have a favorite genre?

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

I can guess most of the quality work of the "community side" of tempest comes from our knowledge. Which btw its great cause it makes the staggering difference from other clans.

Btw have you completed Venenatis collection log?

(sorry if sum1 already asked you this, didn't read all the q&a)

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

What did you think of Michael (think he was some rank in TR?) If memory serves me correctly he was always posting in basically every public discord trying to buy/sell GP, was he the reason for a lot of TR's sponsorships?

It seems as though VnG never really used your spies (at least the ones you've mentioned) or intel in any malicious ways, be it the leaks you received from VR or the spy you seemingly had in CT. Were there any spies you actually did use to go after/interfere with other clans? If so, who and what clan?

If the two davids went head to head in a brawl who would win?

Having been here from the beginning, was there anyone or multiple ppl you were surprised to see intro? Did it work out? Who?

How do you feel about multiclanning?

Were you ever approached with any merge proposals / mass join proposals that haven't already been said on this AMA? If so, by who?

How did you feel about rev caves?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

3 hours ago, Howl said:

You may have already answered this one, but - what's your favorite book? Fiction? Non-fiction? Do you have a favorite genre?

The Bible. 

• Like 1

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

3 hours ago, Frankventura said:

I can guess most of the quality work of the "community side" of tempest comes from our knowledge. Which btw its great cause it makes the staggering difference from other clans.

Btw have you completed Venenatis collection log?

(sorry if sum1 already asked you this, didn't read all the q&a)

Yes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What did you think of Michael (think he was some rank in TR?) If memory serves me correctly he was always posting in basically every public discord trying to buy/sell GP, was he the reason for a lot of TR's sponsorships?

He was a pretty good rank and humble. He wasn't the reason for the sponsorships. 

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

It seems as though VnG never really used your spies (at least the ones you've mentioned) or intel in any malicious ways, be it the leaks you received from VR or the spy you seemingly had in CT. Were there any spies you actually did use to go after/interfere with other clans? If so, who and what clan?

We used them to hit some VnG branch off called PRG. I was retired at this point. 

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

If the two davids went head to head in a brawl who would win?

@david

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Having been here from the beginning, was there anyone or multiple ppl you were surprised to see intro? Did it work out? Who?

@Wee Man I didn't think he would join because of the ex Downfall members. But it worked out. 

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

How do you feel about multiclanning?

Hate it. It makes clans into teams.

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Were you ever approached with any merge proposals / mass join proposals that haven't already been said on this AMA? If so, by who?

A P2P clan called UNK. They were a discord exclusive clan and needed a website, ts etc. We had that. In return for merging they wanted us to rebrand our two names and rank people we never met. We didn't think that was a good idea. I'm not sure how anyone could think ranking strangers would be OK with any community besides VR.

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

How did you feel about rev caves?

Awful idea by JaGex. 

• Like 2
  • sushmm 1

If you were a J-Mod, what kind of updates would you push forward to "help" PVP/the clan world?

Who is your favorite J-Mod?

What's a funny VNG story that we haven't heard?

aUBwTQ1.png

1 hour ago, true said:

If you were a J-Mod, what kind of updates would you push forward to "help" PVP/the clan world?

I would first increase the risk of entering the wilderness. The 4 item protection system has been around long enough to be abused by both PvMers & PvPers. I would have it that after x amount of time you automatically become skulled. This would force PvMers to risk more or adapt a new method of defeating wilderness bosses. The same would apply to other hot spots like chins and the altar.

Second, I would increase the reward by buffing all bosses in the wilderness, possibly make them harder to kill. I would add more banks like the BH crater and some weekly wilderness world events (not exactly) but like warbands from rs3. This should cause small teams to go out looking for loot and in turn attract clans. I would create a Zybez unique type of site but officially endorsed by Jagex, with clan ranking and custom clan pages. This would act as the social media source for clans and bring in exposure to players completely in the dark about PvP.

1 hour ago, true said:

Who is your favorite J-Mod?

@Mat K

1 hour ago, true said:

What's a funny VNG story that we haven't heard?

@MitchGate spent an hour trying to recruit a girl at GE to hit on but when he got her on voice he discovered she was no girl at all, but she was very much still interested. 

• Like 3