Venenatis AMA - [HOT] [FRESH] [EXCLUSIVE]

Venenatis

1 hour ago, true said:

Why do you feel like TR had very little community? Rate your experience being in TR 1-10

The ranks weren't into the game. 5. Some nice people, fun wars, but the lack of community was something that really left a desire for. 

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

How did you, True & lil david come up with the name Tempest? Were there any other names in the mix if so what were they?

True had already asked a question I was going to ask which was 'If you were a Jmod which update would you implement to help the clan world', I guess if I change the question a bit.. which update did you propose to Jagex that you would have liked to see get implemented but was rejected? (Can be either clan world or non clan world related)

If you were forced to join another clan in the current clan world which clan would it be? Why?

Which official that you've worked with for the first time has impressed you the most in Tempest?

Which member of Tempest do you think would be a good addition to the Tempest ranks?

How do you rate 'The force awakens?' and 'The last Jedi'? or Star Wars spin offs? 

What is your main goal with Tempest?

Does legacy matter to you? How do you want to be remembered?

What is your favorite non-RS game?

Does Rene need his ass kicked?

aUBwTQ1.png

What were the early conversations between you, True, and David about Tempest like? How much potential did you think it realistically had?

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

How did you, True & lil david come up with the name Tempest? Were there any other names in the mix if so what were they?

It was between Atlantis which was David's suggestion, Redemption which was True's, and Tempest which was mine. We just asked members and most preferred Tempest. We definitely wanted it to be one word. We thought Tempest sounded blue and that's how we got our color.

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

True had already asked a question I was going to ask which was 'If you were a Jmod which update would you implement to help the clan world', I guess if I change the question a bit.. which update did you propose to Jagex that you would have liked to see get implemented but was rejected? (Can be either clan world or non clan world related)

A new skill. People are opposed but honestly I think it would be great for the game. Also I proposed Ice Capes lol the opposite of fire.

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

If you were forced to join another clan in the current clan world which clan would it be? Why?

Forced..... Would definitely have to be forced cuz I wouldn't join any atm. I guess DF because they play the game.

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

Which official that you've worked with for the first time has impressed you the most in Tempest?

@Brian

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

Which member of Tempest do you think would be a good addition to the Tempest ranks?

@Nick

1 hour ago, Kenny said:

How do you rate 'The force awakens?' and 'The last Jedi'? or Star Wars spin offs? 

Only good thing about it is Kylo Ren. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, true said:

What is your main goal with Tempest?

I have a lot of goals for Tempest, but I suppose I would say building the community through recruitment and keeping the members happy.

12 hours ago, true said:

Does legacy matter to you? How do you want to be remembered?

Ofc, everyone wants to be remembered. Someone who helped lead the right way. 

12 hours ago, true said:

What is your favorite non-RS game?

Elder Scrolls Online.

12 hours ago, true said:

Does Rene need his ass kicked?

Yes.

12 hours ago, Howl said:

What were the early conversations between you, True, and David about Tempest like? How much potential did you think it realistically had?

Something like......

True: I'm thinking about joining a clan.

Venenatis: Let's make one.

True: I've thought about it.

Venenatis: David and I have always said you should.

True creates group message.

True: Alright so, this may sound crazy but I don't think it's a bad idea. I'm willing to marinate on it.

David: On what making a clan?

True: Yes.. in 2020 I've lost my mind possibly.

Venenatis: We could do it.

David: I always said you should people would follow you.

True: Who would we recruit?

Venenatis: People would come from Pandemic, VnG, TR, ex DF etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

Something like......

True: I'm thinking about joining a clan.

Venenatis: Let's make one.

True: I've thought about it.

Venenatis: David and I have always said you should.

True creates group message.

True: Alright so, this may sound crazy but I don't think it's a bad idea. I'm willing to marinate on it.

David: On what making a clan?

True: Yes.. in 2020 I've lost my mind possibly.

Venenatis: We could do it.

David: I always said you should people would follow you.

True: Who would we recruit?

Venenatis: People would come from Pandemic, VnG, TR, ex DF etc.

follow-up:

Who first pitched the name 'Tempest'?

What was the conversation like for pulling in/picking other officials?

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale