Rccrazy165/J2swift - AMA

J2swift

I know you touched on it a bit in the main post but what were your thoughts when being asked to join tempest? Did you think you'd end up playing again this long or only a bit during covid?

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

18 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Who are some RSD Trial PK Leaders you felt should have passed but did not?

If Bow retired, who would have been the best candidate to take Leader?

1) only one really was Molen. she was an absolute trooper. towards the end it was hard to get TPKL's no one really want to

2) Red Badger was in discussion. He was probably the only rank available towards the end that was mature enough to hand things down to.

17 hours ago, Cws said:

Hey @J2swiftTy for the AMA.

A few questions 😄

1. What's the toughest clan you fought?
  2. Funniest clan moments
  3. Best OSRS update
  4. Worse OSRS update
  5. Best tank you have seen OSRS
  6. Best RS update
  7. Worse RS update
  8. Is there a clan you wished you joined in RS?
  9. Is there a clan you definitely didn't want to join in RS?
  10. Best Caller RS3 / OSRS

1. TT was the toughest opponent all around by far in F2P, and in P2P Rot was the only really match at the time
  2. We had a very good late night/pst community. There were too many funny moments. Most of them entailed a drunk as a skunk @Rclav , Scotty, the Asian trio and Simon
  3. Zulrah - brought good mid tier weapons in the game. In rs2/pre-eoc you had to rely on hyper op weapons or dungoneering weapons
  4. raids. bring back dungoneering raids sucks
  5. Best tank in OSRS, probably @david in f2p and @Justyn in p2p. pretty much all decent tanks in other clans are script fags
  6. Dungoneering
  7. EOC
  8. Not really. I would only wish to have joined RSD earlier in my playing career.
  9. Corruption. I had a spy in corruption and ended up getting removed for inactivity with their 2 events a week. thats how awful it was
  10. All around P2P/F2P if i cant pick my self XD from RS3 and OSRS is probably @Gochance1
14 hours ago, Flukejiver said:

Are there any callers that you looked up to?

Are their any similarities between RSD and Tempest?

1. Out side of RSD, I always liked the style of B289, everyone else that i had heard was kinda EH @True 2k8
  2. A lot actually! Everything is so calculated and done with purpose. It is refreshing.

9 hours ago, Victor said:

What and who would you bring from 2012-2014 RSD to Today's Tempest?

Who was the best caller that you ever heard of? who was the thoughest one to fight against?

Did RSD hold any feelings against 4ners?

1. I would bring the asian crew. these guys held it together for so long. Enjoilife, Taro, M8trixmystery, Larry. Along with them Simon, Slayernight1, Bakseris when was normal. The list could grow to very long lol
  2. Best caller overall today, Id say @Gochance1 . Toughest caller, from before, any time we fought DF we made sure to pile @True 2k8 . Rest everyone else was trash

9 hours ago, Scleritis said:

Is RDK one of the most underrated clans to ever grace the game?

Did @Brian model his leadership on Sinxp?

Yes and yes 100%. 

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

wyd

ur mom

• Like 1

PSkn5nd.gif

8 hours ago, Rclav said:

You’re a mate. Glad we owned RuneScape together for all those years. Xo.

Lover boy ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Embraceanger said:

Has the world of RC cars changed much from when you started long ago? I'd like to find a hobby to tinker with alongside my kids as they grow, and that seems like something they might enjoy.

Not really tbh. Just improvements to technology. Such as electronics getting faster, mechanical parts getting lighter/stronger, but the priniple is the same. R/C's are a great all age and all range hobby. It allows just weekend fun, or working your way up into ranking systems etc. There is also a wide range of cars available, from "ready-to-run" type or build from scratch! 10/10 would recommend.

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

done any drugs lately

nothing like a big fatty

5 hours ago, bomb said:

porking scandal's 

😉. yes and cant wait for the next one

4 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Whats your least favorite clan of all time?

By far corruption. What an absolute dog shit of a clan. even in their prime, still trash

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

thoughts on t2k8

He was the first pimp I've met in my life. glad to see he's been able to keep the hand strong after all these years

PSkn5nd.gif

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

stab or shoot

Who are we killing?

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

fuck marry kill

true / b289 / murray

F: murray

M: True

K: b289

3 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

If Tempest closed and you had to join a clan, which would you pick?

If Tempest closed, I would probably stay clanless/quit and just be a mercenary for hire. Most clans get sucked into some long drawn out bullshit that is not boomer friendly, and id more than likely get kicked because I am convinced tempest has the only members that have brain cells remaining, which is tough to believe.

3 hours ago, Adam_ said:

I know you touched on it a bit in the main post but what were your thoughts when being asked to join tempest? Did you think you'd end up playing again this long or only a bit during covid?

I was kind of skeptical at first due to how long i had not played the game. I had no understanding of what was going on at the time so at first it was a bit scary. Covid for me did not slow down my schedule at all so really it was just more about prioritizing RS over other games that I would play for no real reason. I'm also unsure of how long I can maintain this level of activity which is still sub-par imo. between the time zone challenges and work, its tough to be around for the action.

1 hour ago, Jackson said:

i remember the name rccrazy from hockey.tk i think?? am i right or dumb

you are right! hockey.tk 2nd best game ever made

• Like 1

PSkn5nd.gif

Activity aside, did you have any desire to call / climb the ranks in DF?

How would you compare then-DF to current Tempest?

Who has been some of your favorite new m8s from Tempest?

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

10 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Activity aside, did you have any desire to call / climb the ranks in DF?

How would you compare then-DF to current Tempest?

Who has been some of your favorite new m8s from Tempest?

If I was able to be active, I would've pushed to climb. What seems to happen the most is there is always a need for someone to step up, which I do not mind doing. Then the natural course after that is to climb ranks. So far it has happened in every clan/team I've been in, except DF.

I'd say DF then and tempest know is oddly similar. You have quite the influence. there were some pretty OD/hardcore shit DF was doing at the time like mand vod reviews and super high requirements for things, but fairly sure those came from outside influences. Beyond that though, it was really laid back and boomer friendly with the end goal just having an enjoyable experience playing the game.

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Ever tried crack

Yeah Trues ass

5 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Whats something about you that would surprise us

In school I did math for fun and participated in math/engineering competitions. Also, nice bait

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Bakseris was normal?

Tell us in detail about the porking scandals

Bakseris was very normal! Slightly emotional, but he is a good guy at heart. I don't know what's happened recently, but enough alcohol and being around idiots will do that to you.

Pass lol

• sushmm 1

PSkn5nd.gif