Rccrazy165/J2swift - AMA

J2swift

Why did yall think I was a spy for DF when joining RSD and why was it because of @True 2k8

What do you think of :HAT: as an emote

Do you remember calling me out on TS the fight before the TT Jagex cup fight for not being able to attend at first :HAT:

If you could demote any rank in RSD who would it be?

Dumbest clan memory you can think of in RSD and why does it contain @Rclav and / or Sosa#s (forget if he was RSD) :HAT: 

• heart 1
  • sniper 1

Tempest-CST-Sig.png

10 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Are there any people from VR, DR or ROT you'd want in tempest if they posted a comm intro ?

Vr - no

Dr - no

Rot - theres a few old school rot that I was always thought were kind of chill with in the past and that are normal people. beyond that, not really. We got the best 1 out of there already in Daniela

6 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Tell us a few conspiracy theories you have from RSD... potential spies... porking etc.

I dont remember any names of potential spies we had, but there was a time where we knew we had a couple. One of them was during the JCUP and we used it against them. I called out people who were to be in robes, but i then poked them all to prebail to fuck on ts, and then i poked people who were to start in robes. it litterally caused us to go up 10 kills to 1 and is when TT called a fall in in the like 1 minute into the fight lol. These were also people who didn't have the ### name since we knew they would be piled first. There were a few other instances were we just held onto the spies to bait fights and things and then removed after we got bored.

There werent any real public porking scandals I was involved with. so unless someone drops a name other than you id rather not lol. The only one that was kind of weird was people thought it was weird that @Daniela and I were good friends. There was no porking though even though I'd wife her yesterday if possible

Edited by J2swift
  • Like 1

PSkn5nd.gif

2 hours ago, Applerune said:

why the brand change? didn't realize you were Rccrazy165

Someone took my original RSN right after the name change stuff started so i just dropped it lol. who the fk would want to be rccrazy165 idk. someone probably just being annoying. never really checked to see if it was available nowadays

2 hours ago, Hat said:

Why did yall think I was a spy for DF when joining RSD and why was it because of @True 2k8

What do you think of :HAT: as an emote

Do you remember calling me out on TS the fight before the TT Jagex cup fight for not being able to attend at first :HAT:

If you could demote any rank in RSD who would it be?

Dumbest clan memory you can think of in RSD and why does it contain @Rclav and / or Sosa#s (forget if he was RSD) :HAT: 

1) that was Bowhunter lmao. It was pretty entertaining going on about how you were a spy. We were always super skeptical of those coming from DF because to be fair, 60% of the member base was pretty retarded or was a spy at the time

2) its a great emote. definitely your legacy

3) Not really tbh lmao. There was a lot of people made at me based of what I made their cc rank for being a fish

4) D156 was the lahire44 of RSD

5) Cant really think of anything off hand that involved ryan. most of the shit that involved ryan was outside of the clan stuff. for example he called me one night at work at around 2am drunk as hell asking if i lost my pants or had pants on. something like that 

44 minutes ago, Fire said:

which of the following would you rather use for combat in a fight. EOC/Legacy/RS2/Osrs

I really enjoyed RS2 style right before they made the hp and prayer X10

Edited by J2swift
  • honk 1

PSkn5nd.gif

45 minutes ago, Fire said:

Do you miss the old warring Days? Favorite memory from back then?

In a way yes. I miss setting up pk's and having random spur fights with different clans on short preps. We would setup regular monday pk's and just hunt noobs or waiting for them to show up. didnt matter the opts or rules. it was just show up and battle

45 minutes ago, Fire said:

Who was your biggest Idol in the clan world when you first joined it?

When i first joined the clan world, Di was always talked about as the like tight niche cult lmao. so it was always like man I can wait till i have enough experience in claning to be in the clan led by Ghjjf @Brian !!!!

44 minutes ago, Fire said:

Rate the top 5 best callers you have personally ever heard.

Mattalphonse

Red Bager7

Gochance

True

B289

40 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Whats your favorite subway sandwich? 😉 

KYS

not tuna

PSkn5nd.gif

16 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Thoughts on SD7 as a caller/official?

What were Bow's weaknesses as a Leader?

Scotty was always a good caller. he wasnt much of an official in terms of setting up fights/dealing with clan stuff, it was just to be a caller. When Scotty was on, he was on, things were hype, there was no slowing us down. The only down side is that if he wasn't feeling it, things would be sloppy. He was able to recognize that at least and would pass it off if things weren't quite right. He would never force it through.

Bowhunter was a good fit. People didnt always see eye to eye with him but he was always fair and had the best intentions in mind. only down side id say would be his overall social level with everyone in the clan wasnt ideal. This made a lot of people afraid of him, when in all actuality hes just an introverted south dakota-ian lol

PSkn5nd.gif

A couple more 'selfish' questions, since they seem to be acceptable:

1. Any thoughts/memories of Fools/RSD members (Tonberry, and I think at least 1 other person)?

2. Any memories of fights with Fools, CU or other country clans/teams? The battle on the day before EoC's release comes to my mind, at least.

3. Given the focus on this thread on EST clans, did you regard GMT clans as part of the scene, or more like a junior league or a detached scene like RSB?

Edited by S3lvah
  • Like 1

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member