Rccrazy165/J2swift - AMA

J2swift

4 hours ago, J2swift said:

What's your favorite victory from RSD?

Favorite victory was probably the 1v2 vs Corr+Eos in 2011 ish. it was quite short (maybe 2hrs or so), but getting them both to end out numbered by a bit was very enjoyable.

Your toughest loss?

Probably the 100v100 P2P against rot. It had gone on for 8-9 hours and they were legit almost cleared. Then randomly a drunk red badger7 and simon came on ts, killed atmosphere and we ended with in 15minutes of them joining. I banned both of them from TS with-in 5 minutes, but the damage was already done lol.

What is one important thing you learned from RSD?

Most important thing taken away was communication down stream. Its never about what is said, its about how its said. When people communicate things and have taken the time to explain the "ripple effect" it goes a long away and helps build trust.

What's your biggest strength and weakness as an official?

Being relaxed and low energy so to speak i think works as both the best strength and weakness. Strength in the fact that I feel I am very approachable and willing to talk to any one about anything, weakness as there are times that certain things should be taken more seriously, but its just not my way.

Top 5 callers from RSD?

In my life time

Mattalphonse

Red Badger

God Smoke

F1r3o

Scottien

Worst 5 callers from RSD?

We didnt have many bad callers but if I had to rank them. Miles is only on the list because he is where i got my low energy from LMAO

Aj

Joyhova post 2012

Jaybird

Hectidan

Miles

I never heard you while you were in your "prime" just led against you a lot. How good were you?

~ Good Enough ~ 😉 

you were always lower energy bitch

• Haha 2

image.png

Hey @J2swiftTy for the AMA.

A few questions 😄

What's the toughest clan you fought?

Funniest clan moments

Best OSRS update

Worse OSRS update

Best tank you have seen OSRS

Best RS update

Worse RS update

Is there a clan you wished you joined in RS?

Is there a clan you definitely didn't want to join in RS?

Best Caller RS3 / OSRS

Edited by Cws
  • Like 1

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

10 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Did you ever consider leaving RSD for another clan?

At that time no. RSD checked all the boxes

You're nominated as the captain for Team USA of RS calling. Who are the 14 other callers (in addition to you) that you recruit for the ultimate lineup?

1 - Mattalphonse

2 - Gochance

3 - True

4 - Me

5 - Red Badger

6 - Godsmoke

7 - B289

8 - Little David

9 - Scotty Dont

10 - Scotttien

11 - Tika when he is activated

12 - Kyle

13 - Paul

14 - Pete Noob

If you were to start a clan now, what would be the name?

POG, pimps of gielinor, and you would be the leader

10 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Rank these current leaders:

Murray

True

B289

Mattyb

Evizu

Kyle

Thomas

Whip

Nullusion

Cera

Murray - Kinda insane, but always seemed to want to keep a balance of fun and best interest on the clan

True - Same as above really just in a different viewpoint

B289 - Always been a sound person, just their path has gone down a road that is hard to recover from

Mattyb - ^^

Evizu - Moron

Kyle - Same as 1 /2 really

Thomas - no idea

Whip - same as 1 /2

Nullusion - moron 

Cera - moron

10 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

just to be clear, this happened when you were in RSD as far as I know. I believe it was late 2011. I never found out who in NBK was responsible for doing this but it was all about THE knocking them out if some stupid CWA tournament (either CJ or JCup 20v20. i don’t remember)

Ahh yeah i remember that. Didn't think it became so serious though

10 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Having been around for ages dating back to when out of game stuff was less common and probably a lot more within certain boundaries than it can be now, were you at all surprised coming back either in 2017 or 2020 with how bad things have gotten?

Years ago it seems like central forums/hubs were the way to go for all clans to post their POVs/topics/propaganda/whatever, nowadays it's pretty much just on social media - presumably on twitter. Do you think there's any benefits to the way things currently are over how they used to be apart from potentially a bit more IP/info security due to not having to worry as much about staff / db leaks?

1) Not really. Everything was already trending in this direction. With out any way to regulate or punish, once people are able to figure out they can get away with whatever they are doing, it will only continue in that direction

2) I think this was a good move. Something that has always been brought up in conversation is getting more exposure to people who might not play the game. Only down side is, I dont think people are aware of how much time is required to keep socials active. Me personally, I dont even keep my own socials active, so hats off to those that can keep an RS social active and possibly their own lol

• Like 1

PSkn5nd.gif

What and who would you bring from 2012-2014 RSD to Today's Tempest?

Who was the best caller that you ever heard of? who was the thoughest one to fight against?

Did RSD hold any feelings against 4ners?

• Like 1

fBUa3oi.png

Has the world of RC cars changed much from when you started long ago? I'd like to find a hobby to tinker with alongside my kids as they grow, and that seems like something they might enjoy.

• Like 1