Rccrazy165/J2swift - AMA

J2swift

4 hours ago, Encore said:

What are your goals in the next 12 months in RS both clan wise and your own account?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Clan wise- just to keep things moving with Tempest, and helping us continue to perform on a high level. 

Account wise - I'm currently working towards maxing, (have a long way to go), and by this time next year I'd like to be pretty damn close to max. Then working on alt accounts. I might make a low level pure just to fuck around on at some point but unsure about that

2 hours ago, Howl said:

What's your favorite type of fight? i.e. F2P wildy, F2P cwa, P2P ss, etc.

P2P ss cwa or pvp / F2P wilderness / f2p cwa/ p2p multi / everything pvp

P2P SS are by far my favorite fights. The pace is high and the momentum can shift very quickly so a high level of fighting from start to finish. if you let up even the tiniest bit, its quite easy to get run over, no matter how many in game

1 hour ago, Homedawg said:

I remember you from RSD. Good times. Hope all is well. 

hi homedawg,! hope all is well with you too

• Like 1

PSkn5nd.gif

16 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Outside of warring if you find yourself playing, what do you enjoy doing in game?

I'm a mini game nerd. I really like to play Barb Assault and odd pvm stuff. Only recently have I been doing skilling to work towards max. Straight up skilling though is dreadful. So at the moment I have been doing skills to do the diaries and have been basing that off of what to do next.

• Like 1

PSkn5nd.gif