RSD Leadership AMA - LivinLarge21, Icedrop, Bowhunter65

LivinLarge21

7 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

@Bow

What can you tell us about the RSD Cassandra? She was one of those girls without a microphone for ages and I remember there was some post-RSD shit about her being a catfish.

I don't know much about Cassandra, they never talked that I can remember in RSD.  Cassandra was an app manager who had a lot of free time to process apps and research people.  Along with ties to DF at the time.  For the most part the majority of members liked them and things worked out in RSD's benefit at the time.  I don't feel like speculating beyond that.

You might want to ask Justintimne(?) or LJ#s(?), they seemed to know Cassandra better.  

29 minutes ago, Victor said:

@RSD

1.What you guys think about the clan world nowdays? does it have any chance of being something better then that shit?

2.Would you guys play in a clan again or rebuild/reopen RSD?

3.What you guys think about this RoT domminance? most exactly about their "we do everything to win, including DDoS, Doxing, hacking,etc." posture. 

I don't follow the clan world much at all, I haven't gone pking in years now and I don't have any ambition to.  From people I've talked to vaguely about it it sounds like it plateaued on OSRS years ago and is even a shell of what it was then.  If it exists out of nostalgia and people going out and having fun once in a while, all the power to people that want to do that. 

I never stopped playing the game and I have no plans to.  I enjoy my passive approach and the community of the pvm clan I'm a part of now.  As I've said before RSD is not in the cards.  People have moved on and that is the best thing for everyone.  

I'm not aware of what RoT is doing these days to all of those points.  Sounds like the same things that haunted them in years past if any of it were true.  

6 minutes ago, dnd5 said:

@Bow why did you demote scotty mid fight?

what did you think of the feud between team rccrazy and team jaybird?

I don't remember doing that.  I'm sure it was justified if it happened.

The feud was childish, and it was more annoying that ranks were involved in it.  And people said RSD was boring, they just didn't look hard enough.  

39 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

@ all

If RSD opened today how would you adapt to the current scene? Who would be your ideal staff team from the entire rsd ml?

It'd have to be around the original make up of what RSD was about, same stature and rules and founding principles.  To start it'd need people who want to play the game and enjoy it.  It'd help having some ex-ranks or members who knew and wanted to make it happen.  Notably the leaders on this thread.  

24 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

Any e-porking scandals in RSD?

Nope.  Everyone had prenups.  

1 hour ago, Ssj said:

- If there's one thing you could've done differently as an official what would it be?

- If you could name 3 of your top non-officials members that come to mind during your eras who would they be?

Less time doing forum administration, more time in game interacting with members.

Miner Cire, Lord Weasley, Mr 800.  Court Members.  I really need a member list to accurately answer this, it has been far too long.

53 minutes ago, Hat said:

To all: How did you all find spies / figure out spies? Favorite person to kick? Favorite person that was promoted?

This was another reason RSD has high requirements and in depth vetting process for applicants.  We knew some would still get through, it was just something we had to deal with.  In addition to that, we took roll call so to speak for events, had members sign up for wars so we could keep track and hopefully find a spy.  We also had administration tools on the forum, that would show all IP's an account was logged in with.

I don't have favorites ?

53 minutes ago, Victor said:

@RSD

1.What you guys think about the clan world nowdays? does it have any chance of being something better then that shit?

2.Would you guys play in a clan again or rebuild/reopen RSD?

3.What you guys think about this RoT domminance? most exactly about their "we do everything to win, including DDoS, Doxing, hacking,etc." posture. 

1. Haven't been keeping up with it, so I can't comment.

2. Highly unlikely, I don't want to have to dedicate my time like in the past.  I am 40 years old.

3. Not surprising they did the same shit back in the day as well.  RoT has always been like this.  It will have to take the clan community to come together to fix it, if it isn't too late.

17 minutes ago, LivinLarge21 said:

Less time doing forum administration, more time in game interacting with members.

Miner Cire, Lord Weasley, Mr 800.  Court Members.  I really need a member list to accurately answer this, it has been far too long.

Damn Prinze Joe is going to be hurt!  

@ all 

What is the most "NH" thing you did as leader? Or even something you allowed to happen? If nothing, what have you been tempted to do? Have you ever coordinated your fights to be crashed?

How do you feel like you stood compared the other leaders in your era? What other leaders did you feel like were "overrated"?

How do you want to be remembered? 

aUBwTQ1.png

1 hour ago, Venenatis said:

@ all

If RSD opened today how would you adapt to the current scene? Who would be your ideal staff team from the entire rsd ml?

I would follow the same principles I had in the past.  However, before opening, I would ensure I studied how the current clan scene was and just make educated decisions on how to adapt and proceed with making a great clan.

1 minute ago, True 2k8 said:

@Bow

You ever edated? Smashed that electronic ass? If so, what can you tell us?

Cutest girl in RSD? I'm sure you'd risk it for one of em

Thoughts on Jaybird as a caller and official?

Yes, they ran off with a red phat.  Never trust or date someone broke enough IRL to steal pixels for a cash grab.

Cutest?  Hamp freak, if the pictures were real.  Odds are they weren't though.  

Jared was a great official for RSD, he was tactical, committed, and you could count on him.