Eternal Honour's AMA (3lite, Grug, Slaughter17, Xero)

3lite

55 minutes ago, true said:

What country clan did you respect the most?

Country clans played and important role in EH's history.  Many of our capped PKRIs, miniwars, and fun/practice events were with country clans.  The clans we were close with and did practice events with changed throughout history, but the clans I'd mention here were some of the staples.

RDC - Probably the country clan we jointly held events with most frequently.  Their leader (Dubbel Drank) was an EH member.  RDC was an excellent friendly clan to EH in that they were extremely organized, capable of pulling a similar number of people to us, and had a community that many members in EH really liked. As in Xero's history post, RDC defeated EH in an official war, and EH had a really strong warring record.

LF - Especially early on in EH's history, LF was capable of pulling very large numbers.  We were not as close with LF as we were with RDC, but we had many fights against them.

TRWF - Not a traditional country clan, but being heavily European-based, I'd put them here.   TRWF was widely acknowledged as having great organization and pulling great numbers.  EH was closest with TRWF for the first few years.  I think (but may be remembering things incorrectly) that one of the TRWF leaders was not as big of a fan of EH near the end of our time and I'm unsure why.  If there were negative feelings toward EH, the feelings were one-sided with EH always respecting TRWF.

MMA - MMA was a smaller clan, but had many overlapping members with EH.  We occasionally held joint practice fights with them and were very amenable to assisting their growth however we could.

I believe all of the country clans I've mentioned here are not given a fair place in clan history.  They were all large, organized, and motivated enough to take a win off the top clans in capped time or no returning fights.  EH members had a really healthy respect for these clans and always treated fights with them seriously.

Edited by 3lite

7R85FSe.png

On 11/30/2020 at 7:20 AM, MILAD said:

I'm doing good!  Life has been nothing but generous and kind to me, thank you xo. How are doing? ❤️

nämen tjena Flummis

Hej Milad! ?

2 hours ago, Secret Agent said:

is that the real gumby

Sure is. Got dragged into the EH discord and found this through that. 

Man EH was the best clan I was ever in and enjoyed every minute of it. So many friends from there. Thanks to you guys and everyone that was ever in EH that made my time playing this game wonderful. 

someone invite me to this EH discord I heard about ! 

Also how much fun did you guys enjoy slappin around the lil elves around the wild?! I loved every min shitting on @AZF1 

And this fight against DF was one of my favorite me even tho I got piled pretty early since they like to hate on lower lvls and I never enjoined training. Only when the requirements would go up or gain some lvls ?

❤️ everyone! 

pled eh? 

Pked Eh? 

51B6BEDB-7B38-41EA-ADC6-71C477D498BC.png

571B25AD-99CA-4FC8-8B75-4366A901627A.png

37 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Man EH was the best clan I was ever in and enjoyed every minute of it. So many friends from there. Thanks to you guys and everyone that was ever in EH that made my time playing this game wonderful. 

Also how much fun did you guys enjoy slappin around the lil elves around the wild?! I loved every min shitting on @AZF1 

And this fight against DF was one of my favorite me even tho I got piled pretty early since they like to hate on lower lvls and I never enjoined training. Only when the requirements would go up or gain some lvls ?

❤️ everyone! 

pled eh? 

Damn I literally don't remember this at all and I was the last one to die LOL.

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

Ok well I just spent 20mins searching YT and couldn't find the vid, but do you guys remember the DF v EH mini war at Bandit Camp? I honestly think that was one of my favorite minis because we did it at such a unusual spot. 

Edited by Kiwi

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

❤️ everyone! 

pled eh? 

I remember that fight lol, good times.

17 hours ago, true said:

Honestly, I was never on bad terms with a country clan, I found all of them to be good to work with.  The only challenge really was communicating on off-hours to plan fights for timezone issues.  But the one I respected the most?  This would probably have to be Red Devil Clan (RDC).  I just interacted well and got along well with Dubbel Drank and so many of their members.  

11 hours ago, Anthony said:

❤️ everyone! 

pled eh? 

Hey Lpfan!  Nice find!

You guys obviously made the idea to close down instead of handing over leadership, however sometimes there's a 3rd option which is essentially closing/merging into another clan. Did you guys ever consider this? Would you have considered it? What clan if any do you think it would have been reasonable to try this with? Do you think it would have worked out in the long run? 

Is there anyone you regret giving a rank to ? Why?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

20 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

You guys obviously made the idea to close down instead of handing over leadership, however sometimes there's a 3rd option which is essentially closing/merging into another clan. Did you guys ever consider this? Would you have considered it? What clan if any do you think it would have been reasonable to try this with? Do you think it would have worked out in the long run? 

Is there anyone you regret giving a rank to ? Why?

EH actually transitioned leadership a number of times.  When we first opened, the Grand Officers were Broski, Lord Grug, Ommoht and Pt37.  Other Grand Officers in EH's history include DarkPaladin9, 3lite and Islamia.  For it not to be transitioned means that the leadership at the time did not think there were any candidates ready to take that step.  Vengeance was a clan formed after EH closed and leadership encouraged people to join Vengeance.  I believe this was Nullusion's clan.  A lot of members went their own way, a good portion to RSD if memory serves correctly.  

If I understand your question right, you were basically asking if EH closed and more or less "gifted" their memberbase to another clan who would it be?  I wasn't there but I doubt that's something that would have been considered.  I would not have considered it.  

There are a couple of ranks that flamed out in a poor fashion, Striker 36 being one of them, but they were all selected for a reason.  

22 hours ago, true said:

For me it was probably RDC, already been mentioned a few times but they had a great leader in Dubbel and they always gave us clean, fair, honest fights that were really enjoyable. Quality was high so they were a challenging opponent.

Also enjoyed fighting LF. They were a good opponent for EH as well although we typically won those battles. Fun video of us fighting LF:

Think we had a large amount of former MMA members join us as one point so I'll throw them in too.

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

1 hour ago, Xero said:

EH actually transitioned leadership a number of times.  When we first opened, the Grand Officers were Broski, Lord Grug, Ommoht and Pt37.  Other Grand Officers in EH's history include DarkPaladin9, 3lite and Islamia.  For it not to be transitioned means that the leadership at the time did not think there were any candidates ready to take that step.  Vengeance was a clan formed after EH closed and leadership encouraged people to join Vengeance.  I believe this was Nullusion's clan.  A lot of members went their own way, a good portion to RSD if memory serves correctly.  

If I understand your question right, you were basically asking if EH closed and more or less "gifted" their memberbase to another clan who would it be?  I wasn't there but I doubt that's something that would have been considered.  I would not have considered it.  

There are a couple of ranks that flamed out in a poor fashion, Striker 36 being one of them, but they were all selected for a reason.  

I guess your wording for the question would be more appropriate.

What happened with Striker 36? 

Also, were there any well known individuals in EH who spied for other clans? 

Edited by Adam_

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

28 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

@3lite may be better able to clarify details.  Striker 36 was a Commander (PK Leader) in EH, one of the original ones.  He was demoted, then left.  3lite could clarify why.  

I do not recall any well known individuals who spied.  Let alone any who spied willingly.  (Compromised forum accts were always a risk).  

6 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Leaking IRC chat logs from #EHleaders below on Striker 36 (Silent and Ava were Council members; Striker and I were Pk Leaders at the time):

<silent> Striker
<silent> Can i talk to you?
<Striker> ABOOT
<silent> Ive had complaints that you are kicking people on vent for no reason :$
<Striker> i was
<silent> Why?
<Striker> shits and giggles
<Ava_Ad0re> I've had the complaint also
<silent> Well the people who you are doing it too
<silent> are not finding it very funny
<silent> So can you please refrain from kicking people
<silent> unless its neccicary?
<Ava_Ad0re> ^^
<Striker> nope
<Striker> j\k
<Ava_Ad0re> Seriously, Striker
<Striker> was it emily
<Ava_Ad0re> It doesn't matter who it was
<Striker> She was verbally abusing me
<Ava_Ad0re> If that's the case then remove her, not anyone or everyone.
<Striker> i didn't remove anyone els
<Ava_Ad0re> You admitted you were abusing power?
<Ava_Ad0re> <Striker> i was
<Ava_Ad0re> <silent> Why?
<Ava_Ad0re> <Striker> shits and giggles
<silent> Striker
<silent> Emma said she called you an idiot because you were moving people around in channels
<Striker> i would do it with air var as a joke
<Striker> i moved snuff because he asked
<Striker> now is there anything
<Striker> else?
<silent> Striker
<silent> apparently he did not ask
<Striker> then why is he not complaining
<silent> Just be good in the channel ok?
<Striker> btw
<Striker> elbourico492 pks with rot
<silent> Whos that?
<Striker> A FK
<silent> Ava_Ad0re, any words?
<Ava_Ad0re> Oh really?
<silent> and Striker, one more thing :$
<Ava_Ad0re> Let me go look at his intro
<silent> People were getting frustrated that you were asking for their phone numbers
<Striker> w\e m8 people need to stop tieing a corsette to their asses
<silent> I know u were joking but if people are getting pissed off by it dont press it
<Striker> i didn't
<Striker> tbh i could care less what matt21164 thinks about me
<silent> Mate, your a leader, so just have some maturity about it and dont instigate drama with members even if you dont like them, please.
<Striker> i don;t
<Striker> eh got all pissed off
<Striker> and started going off on me
<Striker> i don't need to be their friend and they don't need to be mine
<Ava_Ad0re> I don't see why people can't just get a long?
<Ava_Ad0re> Silent
<Ava_Ad0re> You're sure it's Elboricua925?
<Ava_Ad0re> not just a similar name?
<threelite|afk> You don't have to be someones friend striker, and they don't have to be yours. But it makes things a lot easier if members/leaders command a mutual respect for each other. Not saying you aren't respected, I love my striker. ?
<silent> I have no idea Ava_Ad0re lol
<silent> Striker brought it up $:
<silent> I confess I dont know that many Fks names
<Striker> the only people who ever cause trouble is matt and his ag crew
<Ava_Ad0re> I'll talk to him and see, silent
<silent> Kk
<Striker> I have a screen if you want it
<Ava_Ad0re> sure
<Striker> my screen sucks...
<Striker> it's got his name but the body is gone
<Striker> yeah ok
<Striker> <Link96> Striker is becoming a real nuisance in Vent. Tonight, when Emster and ScreaminJ along with Snuff were in Emster's Hideout (her own channel), he started some trouble. He moved everyone into that Password protected channel and wouldn't stop. Then they proceeded to move to other channels to be alone, yet Striker still does the same. Then he starts moving Snuff all around and then kicks Emily. Everyone is really getting mad at

<Striker> i just got demoted
<Striker> was fun
<Striker> im done
<Striker> !deluser Striker
<Striker> bye guys
* Striker has left #EHleaders

On the logs above, it was one example of many where Striker was stepping over the line.  I always got along with him well, but he didn't have the personality of a leader.

I'm unaware of anyone in EH who was a spy for another clan.  The language I used earlier in the thread when I referred to DI having spies was an issue where DI had access to our forums through an unknowing member.  From Ghjjf's AMA he also mentioned that he gave our forum access to VR.  We occasionally had people get caught intentionally giving our worlds to enemy clans and punished accordingly.

Edited by 3lite
  • Like 2

7R85FSe.png