D2Master12 - AMA

D2master12

3 hours ago, Pietru said:

How would you compare VR in OSRS to how VR was in pre-EOC?

I wish I had a better answer but I can't really say anything with accuracy because I haven't attended a VR event in 10 years. However, VR now and then both had a fearless mindset to fight anyone whenever/wherever. VR pk's every day and I've been seeing forum posts about them having 2 fights a day since I started checking forums again (1 week). They still have the same old school leadership core that was around in both eras and a lot of even more old officials and members are unretiring. It seems like a good time to be VR to me. I think 2021 will be a big year for them. 

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

1 hour ago, true said:

What do you enjoy IRL?

I like to read, work out, and travel. I read and work out every day and I try to travel no less than once every 2-3 months. I love seeing different cultures and exploring new areas. 

• heart 1

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

19 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Are you happy with what you know of current VR? Is it what you expected coming back (I guess you're "back" not actually back) after all this time?

I am. I am proud of them for still being open. I am proud of them for having the same core leadership group for the last 10-15 years. I am proud for how active they still are and for always sticking to their identity which has always been a super active pking clan that isn't afraid to fight under any circumstances and playing by their own rules. Like I said in my other post, a lot of old school members and officials seem to be popping up every day for them and I think they are going to have a big come back year in 2021.

This may surprise people, but yes it is what I expected coming back from VR. Over the years I have come to expect this from VR for their proven consistency. This is who they were, who they are, and who they will always be. 

Coming back after so long who were some people you were glad to see again that you hadn't spoken to in a while?

I was so shocked and happy to see so many old school 05-11 people still around. Just having a mixed community around got me really hype. 

These are some of the namers that I reconnected with. It has been really cool talking and getting to know them more. Some of these people I never even talked to before because over the years we spent so much time on the "other side" and I never conversed with the enemy. Plus the rivalries were always so heated that I dont think any of us wanted to do anything but kill each other lol. It's cool now to be able to set our clan differences aside and have mutual respect for the contributions to the clanning community that we all had.  

Applerune, Empire Mind, Evizu, True 2k8, Pure Str G40, Sparze, Robelink, Dalejamesw, Blue Wall, Home Dawg90, Bunty, Pokerman, Murray, Robby Ronal, J flemm, Kovajda, Arma15, Ando, Go Leafs, Macca081

Here are some people that I thought was cool they are still around but who I haven't gotten to talk to: Ghjjf (couldnt believe he was still around), 3lite, La hire 44, Vanzant, Dubbel Drank, Tukuruk91, Mage Old Day, Robtokill, Saxo, Xmas bandit, Dark Invoker, Zak 45, Cera S6, Josh 221, Mitch, Emanpop, Peterh007, Crest227, Agn75, Rj Deathlord, Flinstoneman, Slaughter17, Sir served, Victor, Joe blogs, David, Rougejedi88, Danny boy200, Null, Starman, Jayjay

Who are some people you expected to see around but aren't anymore?

More TT, RSD, and EOS. They are probably out there but maybe just not as active on the Tempest forums and thus I haven't seen them yet.

Who do you wish was still around apart from I imagine Lukas as previously stated?

Demonchild27 - hear his side on the history of cor

Andy4309 - it's been said enough by everyone but this guy is a legend. would really like to see what he has been up to and have his opinion on things that transpired in cor

Radicalsurfu - same thing^

Chopa234 - same thing^

Hios - old guy i use to lead with 

Mithwiz - old friend of mine and also led with him. i have to imagine he is out there somewhere gaming still lol

Conditions21 - would like to reminisce on leading in 07-09

F1r3o - would like to reminisce on leading in 07-09

D0nts R4ng3r - would like to reminisce on leading in 07-09

Stephen22288  - catch up on what he's been up to (by the way I know this guy is already an icon but I still think he is underrated)

45chris2 - see what he's been up to

Funkymunky11 - catch up on what he's been up to

Craigberry11 - hear his views on vr 

Scorpia is - old school friend of mine from like 06. He quit in 07/08 but still was a cool guy that I talked to every day for 1-2 years

Ngaged - reminisce on old cor

Danc2006 - i thought he was always a member that under achieved in df because in his prime i would consider him one of their best members. don't know what happened

Runites12 - at west rocks

You've acknowledged that for the past number of years the clan world has been in a tough spot and is in one now, do you think it's uphill or downhill from here? What do you think could alter that?

I think in the short term it is uphill because covid has attracted a lot of old school members back. as more members come online clans will do more events and rejuvenate the clan world a bit more. pure str g40 and i were talking the other day that it would be cool if some clans reopened on like a 3 month commitment or something along those lines. I feel like if the retires who quit knew how long they had to play for they might be willing to play. just a thought for anyone that wants to do something with that idea. 

I also think its downhill from here because it has already been ~15 years. To be honest I'm not sure how much longer the clanning community can stay together but that's why I think it is super important to have forums like what Tempest is doing where old schoolers can still stick around each other. I even witnessed what seemed to be crest227 and robtokill finally settling things which i thought would never happen (hope I am right about that xD). like I said before, I myself have actually talked with and am cool now with a lot of df. during the thick rivalry years i probably would have got jumped irl by vr if that happened. 

Are there any officials you wish you'd gotten to work with be it in cor, vr, syndicate, etc that you never got to? Or members you'd like to have had in one of your clans?

Applerune is definitely #1 here. We were both in CoR in 2008 but I left shortly after he was promoted and we didn't really get to work together. We've talked a lot this past week and we are aligned on almost everything that we've discussed in terms of what has transpired in the clan world and what happened within CoR. Not only was he a huge part of rejuvenating CoR when they were slumping pretty bad but he has been a huge part of bringing the CoR community back together since they closed. I know it's not a one man show and there were a lot of good officials in CoR but having a really smart and sharp guy combo'ed with an active in game player and you have a recipe for a great leader. Would have loved to be apart of the leadership team with him. 

What's one thing you feel future generations of rs clanners should know?

Keep the beef in game. Never take things irl such as ddosing your rivals or exposing things irl (I heard Rot did this later after i retired??) Understand that competition and rivalries are what makes clanning fun. Respect your enemy and understand that YOU NEED THEM to enjoy your clanning experience. Closing a clan for example only results in less action for you. Also, it is really low to abuse people in general and taking it irl is probably the lowest thing anyone can do. Do your part individually to prevent this. 

Apart from what resulted in your departure from cor, what would you say is the most unpleasant thing that had happened in your clanning career?

Witnessing the ddosing era. I had my fair share of being ddosed as well and it was pretty shitty.  

Were there any big failures on your part during your time in leadership in various clans?

I know this has been beaten to death already so I won't say what's already been said, but I think my biggest failure was not speaking up about what Demonchild was doing to hurt CoR when I was high council. As everyone said, it is a lot easier said than done but looking back on it I don't think I tried hard enough. Demonchild did respect me and he probably would have listened had I laid things out as bluntly as crest explained (but presented a little bit more nice) to him. Who knows what that would have done for CoR. 

Other than that I can't really say there is anything else that I can think of. I think any mistakes/things that happened early on were just apart of the learning experience. 

Edited by D2master12
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, D2master12 said:

I like to read, work out, and travel. I read and work out every day and I try to travel no less than once every 2-3 months. I love seeing different cultures and exploring new areas. 

What places have you visited so far? & What do you like to read?

* This is what matters the most... pleasures of life! Not Internet drama that happened when we were teenagers!

K9iigpi.png

23 hours ago, Robelink said:

This doesn't make sense in my head whatsoever. Corr closed because the clan was in a pathetic state prior to it's closing. And im not talking weeks or months, im talking years. Directly relating that to the state of the clan world makes no sense. People will always say that the clan world was better in x era than x era, but that doesn't mean that others are not having fun in 2021, pulling 30 or 150 like old days. Things change and even though I had more fun being involved in the clan world in 2009 than I do now, I still enjoy fighting and I appreciate that clans like VR and DF managed to stay strong through the years, the first one still maintaing the officials from back then, like Evizu and Cera.

I mean I thought I'd post to say this is very far from the truth

- Cor competed in the top 5 almost throughout my time there, maybe slipped out once or twice for short stints post crash wars.

-  Cor could pull max opts and was basically #1 summer 2010.

- in 2009 we were still averaging 70 to 100 man pulls and beat VR on their birthday with 100+ people plus had some other big wins.

- At a few points we had one of RS best calling lineups.

- 2011 if I remember right we were still holding our own with decent pulls and had multiple wins  over clans like VR, DF, EOS etc

The reason we closed in 2012 was because just before christmas we managed to get the clan from pulling 40s to 70s/80s again. Post christmas we went into a slump and a lot of our core members and officials were looking into stepping down or retiring - with me being one of these people. 

It was never a case of CoR slumping which lead to us closing. It was a case of CoR was losing its base which kept it running and gave the clan its identify plus the clanworld was dieing.

People always talk shit and say "COR was dieing for years". Yeah no it wasn't - we always competed right up until about 2 months before the end and if we were as shit as people made us out to be then why did every clan go out of their way to try and crash us or affect our fights?

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

15 hours ago, D2master12 said:

Lil David - I didnt have a chance to get to know him well but from what I've heard from everyone whenever his era comes up is that he was a big deal for keeping VR good during his era. Even though I never heard him call, the consensus is that he was 1 of the guys that got handed the torch as older callers passed it along. I'm happy VR had him and what he did during his time there. 

Damn never thought I'd get a shoutout from a legend. Thanks bro ? 

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

54 minutes ago, JayJay said:

I mean I thought I'd post to say this is very far from the truth

- Cor competed in the top 5 almost throughout my time there, maybe slipped out once or twice for short stints post crash wars.

-  Cor could pull max opts and was basically #1 summer 2010.

- in 2009 we were still averaging 70 to 100 man pulls and beat VR on their birthday with 100+ people plus had some other big wins.

- At a few points we had one of RS best calling lineups.

- 2011 if I remember right we were still holding our own with decent pulls and had multiple wins  over clans like VR, DF, EOS etc

The reason we closed in 2012 was because just before christmas we managed to get the clan from pulling 40s to 70s/80s again. Post christmas we went into a slump and a lot of our core members and officials were looking into stepping down or retiring - with me being one of these people. 

It was never a case of CoR slumping which lead to us closing. It was a case of CoR was losing its base which kept it running and gave the clan its identify plus the clanworld was dieing.

People always talk shit and say "COR was dieing for years". Yeah no it wasn't - we always competed right up until about 2 months before the end and if we were as shit as people made us out to be then why did every clan go out of their way to try and crash us or affect our fights?

That's the thing about cor. From 2009 and onwards, they had their 2 weeks of fame per summer and then go back to fighting for a spot in the top5, which for the most part of the year, they weren't close to.

But if you think you've made a superior choice to close the clan, who im I to say anything against it, just sounds like a pretty wack excuse if you ask me and actually made me laugh. 

34 minutes ago, Robelink said:

That's the thing about cor. From 2009 and onwards, they had their 2 weeks of fame per summer and then go back to fighting for a spot in the top5, which for the most part of the year, they weren't close to.

But if you think you've made a superior choice to close the clan, who im I to say anything against it, just sounds like a pretty wack excuse if you ask me and actually made me laugh. 

To be honest I have no idea who you are so I don't know why you hold such a grudge

1) that is entirely wrong and anyone who isn't biased would disagree with you 

2) how is it not a superior decision? Once you lose the clan's backbone then you don't have the clan anymore. DI wasn't Di without brian, flako, rad etc. Eos isn't eos without oli, mar, pran.... so cor wouldn't have been the same with me, 2 of our hcs, 1 of our councils, 1 of our pkls and about 20 of our active old school and senior members retiring. At the time this was over 1/2 of our official base and over 1/4 of our member base. Backed by the clanworld fading out, it's basically a no brainer and an extreme majority backed the decision.

Cor officials and members never played the game from like 07 onwards, they were events only people and most of them all moved on with their lives before other clanners did.

You clearly have some sort of grudge against the clan to the point that after 9 years you're still trying to berate us.

Edited by JayJay

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

1 hour ago, JayJay said:

To be honest I have no idea who you are so I don't know why you hold such a grudge

1) that is entirely wrong and anyone who isn't biased would disagree with you 

2) how is it not a superior decision? Once you lose the clan's backbone then you don't have the clan anymore. DI wasn't Di without brian, flako, rad etc. Eos isn't eos without oli, mar, pran.... so cor wouldn't have been the same with me, 2 of our hcs, 1 of our councils, 1 of our pkls and about 20 of our active old school and senior members retiring. At the time this was over 1/2 of our official base and over 1/4 of our member base. Backed by the clanworld fading out, it's basically a no brainer and an extreme majority backed the decision.

Cor officials and members never played the game from like 07 onwards, they were events only people and most of them all moved on with their lives before other clanners did.

You clearly have some sort of grudge against the clan to the point that after 9 years you're still trying to berate us.

I have no grudge against cor and your awareness of my presence in the clan world has no relevance here ence I don't understand why you would have to point that out. This is only the opinion from an outsider and if you don't agree you're in your right. But from my perspective, it seems that you hold yourself to a much higher standard than what the reality once was.

So, let me get this straight: My point is that Cor did not close because of the state of the clan world, but because the clan was a shadow of what it once was, and that's a fact. Prior to it's closing, Cor couldn't even challenge someone in the top5, are you even able to deny this? Meanwhile, many other clans continued in the clan world and maintained it's relevance. You're in your own right thinking the clan has reached it end point, but don't blame it on the clan world saying you're the one who had the balls to do the right thing and close, thats just laughable, blame it on yourselves/your lack of will to keep playing. How im I holding a grudge on pointing this out?

Maybe, just maybe, here you're the one who is biased. It seems that the discussions about Cor and the constant hijacking of others AMA's comes from the past leadership trying to explain outsiders the reasons of its failure. 

Anyway, this was my last reply since the spotlight should be D2 and his AMA, who has been great btw, and not two outsiders discussing a clan that hasn't had a fight in 9 years. 

Edited by Robelink

23 minutes ago, Robelink said:

I have no grudge against cor and your awareness of my presence in the clan world has no relevance here ence I don't understand why you would have to point that out. This is only the opinion from an outsider and if you don't agree you're in your right. But from my perspective, it seems that you hold yourself to a much higher standard than what the reality once was.

So, let me get this straight: My point is that Cor did not close because of the state of the clan world, but because the clan was a shadow of what it once was, and that's a fact. Prior to it's closing, Cor couldn't even challenge someone in the top5, are you even able to deny this? Meanwhile, many other clans continued in the clan world and maintained it's relevance. You're in your own right thinking the clan has reached it end point, but don't blame it on the clan world saying you're the one who had the balls to do the right thing and close, thats just laughable, blame it on yourselves/your lack of will to keep playing. How im I holding a grudge on pointing this out?

Maybe, just maybe, here you're the one who is biased. It seems that the discussions about Cor and the constant hijacking of others AMA's comes from the past leadership trying to explain outsiders the reasons of its failure. 

Anyway, this was my last reply since the spotlight should be D2 and his AMA, who has been great btw, and not two outsiders discussing a clan that hasn't had a fight in 9 years. 

Honestly you might be one of the most retarded people who post on these forums, either that or you're constantly fishing to try people out.

Everything you say either contradicts itself on the same post or one or two prior.

CoR wasn't challenging the top 5 only for about 3 months or so before we closed and part of this reason was, as mentioned, alot of our members who were the back bone of the clan were retiring. Other clans at this point too had dwindling numbers and the activity was a fraction of what it was previous years.

Discussions and constant hijacking of AMAs? But you are the one who started attacking CoR by quoting an ex official of the clan who was around for years up to its death on another ex cor officials ama?  It basically proves my previously mentioned point that COR is still one of the most hated clans and is still living rent free in people's heads 9 years on.

I can assure you people like myself and applerune have a lot more knowledge on the state our clan was in and why we closed it. There's not a week that doesn't go by where I don't remember Cor and think about my decision and to this day all of us who still talk still think it was the correct decision.

Anyway sorry @D2master12 over to you bro

Edited by JayJay
  • Like 1

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

14 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Are there any officials you wish you'd gotten to work with be it in cor, vr, syndicate, etc that you never got to? Or members you'd like to have had in one of your clans?

In my previous reply I think I only answered based on the people that I was already in clans with. I think this question was actually open-ended to the entire clan world. So I will reply now other clans besides those that I was in.

Ghjjf - This guy is hands down the most influential legend in the history of rs clanning. I would have loved to hear his opinion on the clan world as things were transpiring. Often times, how Brian thought things should be BECAME how things were. So it would be really interesting to work with him and also get to know him as a person. I credit Brian's values for keeping the game's honor and morals in check for so many years. He set the tone and standard to its supreme for all the other leaders to follow and oblige by. He is the example of what you want the leader of the best clan in the game to be. I'm happy that he seems to widely get all the credit that he deserves for building DI, the most known/historical clan in the history of the game, and staying dominate for years. 

As if you needed any more reasons to appreciate Brian, look at what happened to the clan world when other leaders got power like the spaz's in ROT for example..

Agnello - Giving him a special shoutout because he deserves it. He is the #1 guy that I think is widely accepted as the best sniper of the entire CWA era. Anyone who fought against TT and wasn't a sniper themselves when Agnello played remembers his name (at least after I reminded you xD). He unanimously gets praise from all the other top tanks in the game for being such a monster in CWA. I'm not exaggerating, this guy regularly out tanked 6+ of the opposing clan's members on the occasions that inexperienced callers would make the mistake to pile him in a CWA fight and lose the fight for their clan. TT had supreme tactics and strategies in CWA and they were able to deploy a lot of it because of what Agnello did for them in terms of disrupting the other clans main pile. He made himself such an available target to opposing clans callers and made himself appear as if he was a sitting duck that was OK to transition onto after a kill died or pile but he was ALWAYS ready and would ALWAYS ruin your pile and lose you a fight by piling him. Combo the #1 sniper tank with a top tank caller like D0nts R4ng3r and TT was pretty much unbeatable in CWA. Even after returning came back, Agnello was always still on another level of tanking even compared to the other elite tanks of the era. He is someone I would have loved to have fighting on my side and abusing the other clans main pile. 

Aquariusfm - I don't hear his name come up too often but I can assure you he was clearly EOS's best member during their peak and throughout their legacy fighting in the top 5. The guy binded at a high level and did every fight but could never get koed, sniped at a high level, and always kept returning. If I could steal 1 member from EOS (even including their leaders) it would have been Aquariusfm.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Shinobi said:

What places have you visited so far? & What do you like to read?

* This is what matters the most... pleasures of life! Not Internet drama that happened when we were teenagers!

I have traveled to almost all 50 states including all of the major cities in the United States and a lot of central America and South America. Toronto and Windsor, Canada also. My favorite 3 cities in the US at the moment are Manhattan, New York, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Washington, D.C.

I like to read personal development books, business magazines (Inc. Magazine is my favorite), Forbes, and automotive innovation material (self driving technology and things of this nature). 

• heart 1

5 hours ago, JayJay said:

@D2master12 what were your top 3 favourite fights and why?

#1 2009 VR vs Everyone 
Team VR (VR+DK) vs Everyone (DF, CoR, EOS, ROT, TT and others) - 100 people vs 300 people+ starting

Winner: Team VR

This was the most fun, satisfying, rewarding fight that I ever had and trust me I was in a lottt of them. What led up to this fight is that VR had become so massive and so dominate (unbiased opinion - I think the highest peak any clan ever achieved in terms of pure power) that no one would fight them. VR had what I consider to be the best fall in line up in the history of RS with Cera S6, Lukas, Radicalsurfu, Arma150, Empire Mind, Kaochin and myself among many others great callers and were completely dominating every other clan to the point of no clans wanting to fight us. VR started doing what no other F2P top clan had done which was intentionally crash top clans fights with the intention of fighting 2v1. Clans fought back at first, but VR was too massive and relentless to compete with and the clan world became inactive for several weeks while no one dared to go into the wild. On this day, VR had gone flightless for several weeks and sporadically decided to check the wilderness on a Saturday with about 100 people to surprisingly get blind side rushed by every other top clan for a massive cluster fight which VR ended up winning. We had gotten used to everyone being afraid to fight us and we had ended 2 clans vs VR with relative ease prior to this, but I remember my initial reaction was, "oh shit, what do we do? can we really take on 4-5 of the next best clans at the same time?" I don't know how no one in VR saw it coming, but when we got rushed, everyone in VR was surprised and for a few seconds TS was like..."oh fuck." Then someone started calling piles and in the private leadership chat Evizu said to fight them and we announced on teamspeak that we were going to take on DF, CoR, EOS, ROT, TT with the intention of winning. Everyone's reaction was, "FUCK YEAH!" I remember making a short speech on our teamspeak that everyone needs to understand that we were going to be heavily out numbered for a big portion of the fight but if everyone kept returning and didnt get offline that we would beat all of the other top clans. Not only did it seem like impossible odds, but the #1 clan beating the #2+#3+#4, etc had never happened before in the clan world. But to me, and I think everyone in VR, knowing this is what what fueled us to win. We knew it was going to be hard, but we also knew that we had everything we needed to do it. Everyone buckled down and we fought hard and ended up winning this fight. I can't remember how long the fight lasted, but I'm pretty sure it was one of those 15+ hour fights. I know it's just a game but winning this fight was such a great feeling of accomplishment and feeling of comradery that everyone in VR shared that day. Honestly, I think moments like those are what made clan communities so close and what holds the relationships that were made 15+ years ago together to this day. 

#2 2007 Classic CoR Vs DF Rivalry fights
Winner: Both

For anyone who doesn't know the biggest rivalry in the history of the game, CoR and DF, actually started because of a failed alliance between CoR leader Robtokill and DF leader Death240. Death240 did an alliance with CoR without talking to the members about it, the DF members didn’t like it, and then Death backed out immediately and Rob freaked out and forever venged to destroy DF (special thanks to 1 of DF's first leaders Bunty for clarifying). Also for the record - I am giving more background than a lot of you may think is necessary because I don't know how much longer any of us will remember this stuff ?. Anyway, since that day there has always been a lot of hatred between the clans and literally a, "destroy and kill" attitude between the clans which still hasn't gone away for a lot of you to this day xD. What made the rivalry great is that both clans were always fighting in the top 3 and now jumping forward to 2007, often the power swings would go back and forth with who was the #1 clan for the weekend. The debate over who was better I will leave up to you. 

In 2007, fights between DF and CoR happened frequently and sometimes twice a week every weekend all lasting in the 9+ hour range. Sad that I have to mention this in today's era, but these fights were also clean 1v1 fights with no outside interference. There was minimal crashing, no ddosing, no meddling  with the other clans in anyway (besides A LOT of shit talking and flaming xD). These fights were great and everyone who experienced them knows how intense they were. Some big name mentions from DF's side were Legolas, Veseble, Flinstoneman, and Lil2. Some big name mentions for CoR were Andy4309, Chopa234, Robtokill, and Ngaged.

#3 2007 First Cluster Alliance fights - Largest fight in RS history?

Team CoR (CoR, DI ,Titans, and Collision) vs Team DF (DF, VR, EH, CL, and SE) ft. NH clans like Rot, NI who sided with CoR

Winner: Team DF

7pPjWHp.png5K3L5tu.png

Corruption, Titans and Collision Starting picture (240 people)

During this time, we were right in the middle of the heated rivalry fights between CoR and DF during a time when CoR had the slight edge and was #1 with DF being a close #2. But from my memory, there was a lot of controversy over who the real winners of fights were because the crashing done by NI+Rot had big impacts in the fights for all of the top clans of this era. Basically from I remember what started these cluster fights is that for example; CoR would fight DF, NI+Rot would crash DF, VR would ac for DF and kill NI+Rot then DI would go out to hit VR, then EH would come out to AC the original NI+RoT crashing CoR vs DF, then TT would go out to hit EH and so on. 

Each clan fought as an individual unit so you had 10+ clans all logged into the same world all having their individual battles. I remember actually some people choosing to return in f2p because the battle world had the maximum amount of players logged in and often if you chose to return in p2p by a gdz teleport and then log into f2p you had to wait a while to log back into f2p until someone else had logged out. Once things got going, it was basically a free for all where you attacked anyone from the opposing side. It was pretty cool because at random times in the fight different clans would struggle. For example, maybe DI would struggle and need to regroup for an hour while CoR+TT+COL went on the offensive and so on. And then TT+COL would need to regroup and DI had to come be back on the offensive. This fight was called, "the largest fight in runescape history" and I'm not sure it was ever overtaken. Although the side I was on lost this fight, a big cluster fight like this had never happened before and it was really exciting to be apart of. 

• Thanks 1
  • heart 1

If CoR had promoted you to Leader in early 2009, what would have been your gameplan taking over? What big changes would you have made? Do you think you would have stay active longer?

aUBwTQ1.png