D2Master12 - AMA

D2master12

Thanks for the AMA and well-thought-out, detailed replies. 

I believe you mentioned earlier if you were to make a return to the game, you rather train your own account from scratch rather than use someone's else for wars/events. Are you currently working/playing on an OSRS account? If not, do you ever see yourself playing Runescape again in any capacity? 

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

8 hours ago, The End said:

Thanks for the AMA and well-thought-out, detailed replies. 

I believe you mentioned earlier if you were to make a return to the game, you rather train your own account from scratch rather than use someone's else for wars/events. Are you currently working/playing on an OSRS account? If not, do you ever see yourself playing Runescape again in any capacity? 

You're welcome. I'm glad people have been enjoying it.

I am not currently working on/paying on an OSRS account. I do not ever see myself playing again in any capacity. I see myself popping in around the community every now and then and offering my insight on things for anyone who asks

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

Not gonna lie.. always thought the whole syndicate shit was a bit shit, but fair play. I hold no grudges and did not hold any grudges.

But my questions are:

Who do you think would win an IRL dm. Alex(the buzz head) or b0rntowildy?

5 hours ago, Howl said:

If you started a new clan from scratch, what would it's name/logo/color scheme/cape be?

Reaper

Grim Reaper logo

Color Scheme: Black 

Cape Color: Black

Side note: Was there any elite black cape clans? (from anyone other than Vanzant ?)

• Like 1

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

2 hours ago, ^_^ said:

Not gonna lie.. always thought the whole syndicate shit was a bit shit, but fair play. I hold no grudges and did not hold any grudges.

But my questions are:

Clearly me. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

3 hours ago, JayJay said:

Honest opinions on craigberry and d12n3?

Craigberry - Like I said before, I liked Craig and he was good for VR. He brought a tough guy attitude to VR which made VR kind of difficult to deal with for anything but it played into the, "most hated" clan spirit. He was a big part of every clan knowing that VR was going to do things their way and there was no rationalizing with them. Craig was active in game at his prime and super annoying to deal with if you were fighting against him. He was a really impactful sniper so you had to pile him but he would tank you almost every time. He may have been too aggressive and crazy at times but Evizu could calm him down when he got too angry or started too much shit with other clans. Whatever shit he started typically just resulted in more action for VR though. 

That being said, I think Craig was suited better for officer rank. I saw he got Leader after I left, and well...that must have been fun for everyone to deal with ? I don't know how he did after 2010/2011 but I can say that Craig had a pretty short temper and could literally go from 0 -> 100 REAL QUICK.  That being said, I thought he was good for VR to be like an enforcer for whatever VR wanted to do. He was one of those guys you like to have on your side but who you can't stand if you're opposing him. 

I think he is passionately hated from everyone who wasn't in VR because he was a dick head and really in your face aggressive for pretty much for everything. I think he was also one of the guys that partook in some of the NH activities such as ddosing but like his personality, he was an enforcer for VR in anyway he could be and not someone you wanted to piss off. He was one of those guys that was going to swing first in a fight if someone started talking shit to him or anyone in his crew. 

So in short, huge dick head (even to VR) but I never encountered a time when his anger wasn't for the best intentions of VR. 

D1e2n3 - Like I said before, he was an old school guy. Was a skilled member and honorable in VR terms. I think he was a good balance to have in a leader position and definitely needed for a more rational perspective on things. I think when his activity fell he also lost his rank at about the right time which was good. I never respected members who were ranked but didn't perform in game. For those old school CoR members, he was like VR's version of Benfica Slb. When he stepped down as leader he still stayed around at events as just a good member with no responsibility.

3 hours ago, true said:

Who is the face of CoR?

Robtokill

He wasn't always the most active after 2007 but he is mostly credited for the pre 06 success of CoR and was always a guy of influence in the clan until it's closure. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ^_^ said:

But my questions are:

Since Buzz responded first I say he swings first too. Buzz.

• heart 1

41 minutes ago, D2master12 said:

Craigberry - Like I said before, I liked Craig and he was good for VR. He brought a tough guy attitude to VR which made VR kind of difficult to deal with for anything but it played into the, "most hated" clan spirit. He was a big part of every clan knowing that VR was going to do things their way and there was no rationalizing with them. Craig was active in game at his prime and super annoying to deal with if you were fighting against him. He was a really impactful sniper so you had to pile him but he would tank you almost every time. He may have been too aggressive and crazy at times but Evizu could calm him down when he got too angry or started too much shit with other clans. Whatever shit he started typically just resulted in more action for VR though. 

That being said, I think Craig was suited better for officer rank. I saw he got Leader after I left, and well...that must have been fun for everyone to deal with ? I don't know how he did after 2010/2011 but I can say that Craig had a pretty short temper and could literally go from 0 -> 100 REAL QUICK.  That being said, I thought he was good for VR to be like an enforcer for whatever VR wanted to do. He was one of those guys you like to have on your side but who you can't stand if you're opposing him. 

I think he is passionately hated from everyone who wasn't in VR because he was a dick head and really in your face aggressive for pretty much for everything. I think he was also one of the guys that partook in some of the NH activities such as ddosing but like his personality, he was an enforcer for VR in anyway he could be and not someone you wanted to piss off. He was one of those guys that was going to swing first in a fight if someone started talking shit to him or anyone in his crew. 

So in short, huge dick head (even to VR) but I never encountered a time when his anger wasn't for the best intentions of VR. 

D1e2n3 - Like I said before, he was an old school guy. Was a skilled member and honorable in VR terms. I think he was a good balance to have in a leader position and definitely needed for a more rational perspective on things. I think when his activity fell he also lost his rank at about the right time which was good. I never respected members who were ranked but didn't perform in game. For those old school CoR members, he was like VR's version of Benfica Slb. When he stepped down as leader he still stayed around at events as just a good member with no responsibility.

I'll be honest I never tbought of craig as aggresive nor bringing any kind of hardness to VR - I genuinely think myself and all the CoR around at the time just thought he was a massive spastic. We would never ever even try to communicate with him  because it was like talking to an angry toddler 

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council