D2Master12 - AMA

D2master12

A little late to the party - was out on vacation with the family this weekend.  Thank you very much for doing this AMA.  A lot of really interesting insights here.  If I could, I wanted to offer some insights into two points:

On 1/7/2021 at 6:30 PM, Crest227 said:

I totally disagree with your opinion that he [Rob] was universally respected. The majority of the clan disliked him and you won’t find anyone outside of Corruption that will ever say they respected how Rob conducted himself or even liked him. The only respected thing was his longevity, which I agree with.

EH and Corr were never on very good terms and I found it particularly hard to work with Corr officials. There are many names that I could point out from Corr leadership and have stories about, but ~13 years later first person I think of when I think of a Corr leader is Robtokill.  Whether the sentiment was correct or not, 13 years ago, I viewed him as the backbone of Corr.  Rob was not the easiest leader for me to work with (I found that to be Andy4309).  I suspect many fight negotiations fell through due to both Rob and I trying to seek rules that may provide a very slight advantage for either side.  Indeed, I felt like the only way sometimes that I was going to successfully negotiate a fight with Rob was if there was something that "sweetened" the deal for Corr.  I was guilty of similar things and there are many times that I declined fights with Corr due to the deal not favoring EH.  This might sound like I am bashing Rob here, but I believe that the ability to negotiate an advantage for your clan is something to be respected and I believe he did it due to his care for Corr and the thought he had invested into thinking about how calls he made would play out.

I did not have an amicable relationship with Rob, but one thing I respected and can back up was that Rob was willing to get Corr ACing, and there are multiple instances I can remember from around ~2006-2007 (and possibly later) when Corr did AC for EH.  The below is a log of an MSN conversation that I had with my PK leaders regarding my sentiments on ACing for Corr, even given our poor relationship with them:

16/06/2007   3:16:56 PM   - Eh Pk Leader - Uber   [EH] 3lite, [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   3lite
16/06/2007   3:17:05 PM   - Eh Pk Leader - Uber   [EH] 3lite, [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   according to a df member, they are most likely going to fight corr
16/06/2007   3:17:06 PM   [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re)   [EH] 3lite, - Eh Pk Leader - Uber, [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   Sounds like it's over
16/06/2007   3:17:24 PM   [EH] 3lite   [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), - Eh Pk Leader - Uber, [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   I just talked to 2 DF warlords
16/06/2007   3:17:29 PM   [EH] 3lite   [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), - Eh Pk Leader - Uber, [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   they dont know who they are fighting.
16/06/2007   3:17:41 PM   - Eh Pk Leader - Uber   [EH] 3lite, [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   If it turns out to be di vs corr
16/06/2007   3:17:43 PM   - Eh Pk Leader - Uber   [EH] 3lite, [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   should we ac?
16/06/2007   3:17:53 PM   [EH] 3lite   [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), - Eh Pk Leader - Uber, [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   Hmm
16/06/2007   3:17:55 PM   [EH] 3lite   [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), - Eh Pk Leader - Uber, [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   I dont know
16/06/2007   3:18:10 PM   [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   [EH] 3lite, [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), - Eh Pk Leader - Uber   Corr gave us a mini-war. Maybe if RoT shows up.
16/06/2007   3:18:15 PM   - Eh Pk Leader - Uber   [EH] 3lite, [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   Only if Di ask us? :S
16/06/2007   3:18:17 PM   [EH] 3lite   [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), - Eh Pk Leader - Uber, [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   For some reason we are very "anticorr" even though they always ac for us, and DI never acs.
16/06/2007   3:18:23 PM   - Eh Pk Leader - Uber   [EH] 3lite, [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   ya
16/06/2007   3:18:25 PM   - Eh Pk Leader - Uber   [EH] 3lite, [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   true
16/06/2007   3:18:41 PM   - Eh Pk Leader - Uber   [EH] 3lite, [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   I think it was mainly because of thier two spam towers :S
16/06/2007   3:18:53 PM   [EH] 3lite   [EH] Jen (Ava_Ad0re), - Eh Pk Leader - Uber, [EH Trial PK Leader] Nullusion   If we were to ac, I'd rather do it for Corr. Because they always do it for us.

I did not like Rob 13 years ago, but he did have my respect and I do not think I was the only official from another clan with this sentiment.

On 1/7/2021 at 5:13 PM, D2master12 said:

In terms of Syndicate, there was about 25 really solid members that could return and fight in the top #3 and about 50 members that had never even been in a top 6 clan before. We got smashed by EH because they started with about 90 people and I think ended with close to 100 on teampseak (we had 70 people starting). EH was a stable #5 clan at the time but were in a bit of a slump. I think that fight actually got them out of it lol. EH at their peak fought in the top 3 maybe a year earlier and they had a lot of quality leaders, members, etc who were still active and Syndicate was no match. In fact I recall EH having victories over CoR and DF in the prime. 

On Syndicate and EH:

Your characterization of EH at the time of the Syndicate fight was accurate, but I think there are a few things that I'd add.  EH was in a pretty bad slump in the winter of 2008 (pulling ~50 people; approximately 85-90 members on the total ML).   At the start of 2009, we were perceived as one of the weakest top clans, an opinion that was justified.  But, in January of 2009, we were beginning to show signs of life. Our numbers were starting to climb and in the middle of January, we took a pretty important win for us off EoS, ending with ~70 people (https://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/topic/260925-eternal-honour-vs-echo-of-silence/). By February, we were showing more (small) signs of recovery, though we hadn't had any major fights.

Our members felt a bit offended and defensive over Syndicate's choice of EH as their first fight.  They felt like they were being viewed as "wounded prey" and a stepping stone for Syndicate to make a statement.  We did not underestimate Syn and got a really good sign up.  Our members were pumped and we got a turn out of around 90 people (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/eternal_honour/eternal-honour-vs-syndicate-t15.html). After being in a slump for awhile, I think you're right that the Syn fight helped us to rebound a bit.  It was the largest pull we'd had in a long time, but it also wasn't a fluke.  EH was starting to pick up momentum by the time the Syn fight rolled around and the following week we defeated RSD pulling 90 people (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/eternal_honour/eternal-honour-vs-runescape-dinasty-t18.html), then Corr in the week after that pulling 120 people (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/eternal_honour/eternal-honour-vs-corruption-t24.html), then VR in the week after that pulling 105, and DF that same week pulling ~100 on a weekday.  After this string of wins, many labeled EH as #1 (probably one of only three instances that this would occur throughout EH's lifespan).

I think that Syndicate's choice of EH was at least partially the wrong opponent at the wrong time.  EH had regained a bit of strength prior to the Syn fight which other clans were not really privy to and I wonder how things may have been different if Syn's first opponent was EoS or RSD (both pulling ~60 at the time).

Questions:

One thing I've seen Corr members (and perhaps some DF members) state multiple times on this topic is that Corr was unstable/inconsistent in terms of power.  I disagree with that statement and think Corr was one of the more stable top clans during the period I was active (approx. 2006-2009).  EoS was likely the clan with the biggest swings.  When they were dominant, they were a terror.  Battling multiple times a week with 100+ person pulls and fights that lasted insanely long.  However, this was not the norm for them and they were more commonly near the bottom of the pack.  EH, TT, VR, and RSD tended to have pretty decent swings too.  DF was probably more consistent.  My perception is that DI and Corr were probably two of the next most consistent clans.  In 2006, I remember Corr being very stably at #3 for several months (under DS and DI).   The relatively newly formed clans (DF, EH, and VR) in the 2006 period were struggling to get a win off Corr, DI, or DS and mostly grew off of competition with each other and the alliance clans.  In early 2007, Corr was also pretty strong, though the 3 clans below had grown more powerful to give Corr a run for their money - this led into the Corr-DF rivalry.  Post-2007, I don't think it is a fair characterization that Corr was weak.  Of the top clans (most of whom slumped at points), Corr rarely was pulling less than 60 people to prepped fights (more often 80+).  I believe that Corr continued to be relevant at least until I quit the game in 2009, taking wins off all the other top clans at some point post-2007. 

Do you agree with this statement?  Do you think Corr lacked stability relative to other clans?

On that faithful day, if Syndicate had defeated EH, do you think there was a chance for longevity?  Syn had some big names and it was a fairly unheard of thing to pull as many people as you guys did to your first trip. 

One of the things you highlight as something you really enjoyed was VR's PKing activity. I remember VR as being very active in the wilderness, but I don't really remember this as much from Corr.  I remember Corr as being more about planned fights or big weekend PKs (could be misremembering, in his AMA Eric alluded to lots of late night spur of the moment PK trips with Corr).  Do you wish Corr had a higher level of PKing activity when you were there and is it something that you tried to promote?

Thanks again for your insights! Love the history.

Edited by 3lite
  • Like 1

7R85FSe.png

3 hours ago, 3lite said:

In early 2007, Corr was also pretty strong, though the 3 clans below had grown more powerful to give Corr a run for their money - this led into the Corr-DF rivalry.

Pretty sure our rivalry was prior to early 2007, It was already in full swing before I joined DF. Ds closed on pi day 07. So March 14th 07. 

• Like 1

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

8 hours ago, D2master12 said:

1. DF - Active, honorable, stable, loyal, dominant. That pretty much sums up 05-11 DF for you. They still have a really tight community of old schoolers who talk every day and are super accessible. I was impressed to find out that you can pretty much contact any DF official from any era even to this day and they'll get back to you quickly. If the clans I was in didn't exist it would be a no brainer to be a lifer in DF.

Lol I see you in our discord, how do you like our old school discord, we've been searching high and low for long lost family haha.

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

7 hours ago, 3lite said:

Questions:

One thing I've seen Corr members (and perhaps some DF members) state multiple times on this topic is that Corr was unstable/inconsistent in terms of power.  I disagree with that statement and think Corr was one of the more stable top clans during the period I was active (approx. 2006-2009).  EoS was likely the clan with the biggest swings.  When they were dominant, they were a terror.  Battling multiple times a week with 100+ person pulls and fights that lasted insanely long.  However, this was not the norm for them and they were more commonly near the bottom of the pack.  EH, TT, VR, and RSD tended to have pretty decent swings too.  DF was probably more consistent.  My perception is that DI and Corr were probably two of the next most consistent clans.  In 2006, I remember Corr being very stably at #3 for several months (under DS and DI).   The relatively newly formed clans (DF, EH, and VR) in the 2006 period were struggling to get a win off Corr, DI, or DS and mostly grew off of competition with each other and the alliance clans.  In early 2007, Corr was also pretty strong, though the 3 clans below had grown more powerful to give Corr a run for their money - this led into the Corr-DF rivalry.  Post-2007, I don't think it is a fair characterization that Corr was weak.  Of the top clans (most of whom slumped at points), Corr rarely was pulling less than 60 people to prepped fights (more often 80+).  I believe that Corr continued to be relevant at least until I quit the game in 2009, taking wins off all the other top clans at some point post-2007. 

Do you agree with this statement?  Do you think Corr lacked stability relative to other clans?

From the outside looking in, CoR was a very stable clan.

Like you said they always hovered in the top 3 from 2006 up until maybe early 2009 whenever Lukas and I left. In my opinion, I don't think they ever really recovered from that and were more of a #4-#6 clan until the tail end before they closed when they pulled 100+ people in maybe 2011 and broke the top 3 again for a short time. Even though #4 in the game is great, it was weak in terms of CoR's historical significance. That is why I mentioned in other posts that it is hard to even say that anything went wrong in CoR because even at their worse they still had so much success and strength that the majority of the clan world would only dream to have. CoR's total success maybe has only been surpassed by a select 1 or 2 clans, if any. 

Yes, I agree that I don't think that CoR lacked stability in relative to other clans because EVERY clan had leadership movement (retiring, quitting, leaving and coming back). And I would agree that there were a lot of clans that had more movement for various reasons with their officials than CoR did. However, I think what other ex CoR members were simply pointing out is that one thing that CoR seemed to experience more than other clans is that when their officials left, they were gone forever. No one should misinterpret this fact as like a sob story or CoR saying that they were different. I think it was only brought up to illustrate the dynamic / impact that it had on to the CoR members who were left after the storm hit which is insightful hearing, "both sides" and relevant to discuss since I was one of those officials who left forever. 

You might be asking for my intake on what happened after officials left, and I can give you my insight because I was one of the officials that stayed when CoR lost leader Chopa234, high council Radicalsrufu, warlord La Hire 44, and other ranked members all around the same time. Not only did these key officials quit, but now discussing all the officials over time who left as whole, the guys who quit were always CoR's most important in game officials. I'm trying not to be biased, but I think it is fair to admit that the CoR officials who left were almost always in the conversation of the best callers in the clan world during their time (since CoR was in the top 3 and they were the main fall in leaders) and it was always more than 1 person leaving at a time. Even when CoR officials retired, they seemingly never were heard from again. Even to this day, there are so many ex CoR leaders that are completely unreachable. From the inside looking out, when CoR lost their main callers, it was a huge drop off on moving the secondary callers into a top caller slot and they were seemingly constantly rebuilding/reinventing themselves from the inside. That is why a lot of CoR feel like the clan never really lived up to it's full potential which is the #1 undisputed clan (powers only seen by DS and maybe VR at it's peak). It might be hard to believe/understand this if you weren't in the clan but I am giving you the insight behind why people make posts implying this. 

7 hours ago, 3lite said:

On that faithful day, if Syndicate had defeated EH, do you think there was a chance for longevity?  Syn had some big names and it was a fairly unheard of thing to pull as many people as you guys did to your first trip. 

Yes, if Syndicate would have beaten EH we would have stayed open much longer and it's hard to say what it would have become. We chose EH specifically because we wanted to test our abilities immediately against an established top clan like EH to understand what we REALLY had to work with. "On paper" Syndicate was intimidating and there was a lot of hype behind us and it seemed almost unanimous on RSC that we were ranked #6-8 before we even opened lol. But despite the big names and pulling I think 60 people to a spur trip, I knew that there were BIG differences involved in fighting in a #1 clan, fighting in a #4 clan, fighting in a #6 clan, and fighting in a #10 clan. Our goal was to break into the top 5 as quickly as possible, and rather than spending time building up organically like every other new clan had done before us, we went straight at EH for our first fight. We knew that fight would give us a good idea with what we had to work with and even if we lost, it would still be good publicity. We wanted to let everyone know that we weren't afraid to fight stronger clans and that we were serious about breaking into the top 5. Needless to say, that fight made it very obvious to myself and other experienced officials that we didn't have enough quality members to really compete in the top 5 and there just was no way around that. We basically got pushed down to the #8 spot after that and hovered around there until we closed. 

7 hours ago, 3lite said:

One of the things you highlight as something you really enjoyed was VR's PKing activity. I remember VR as being very active in the wilderness, but I don't really remember this as much from Corr.  I remember Corr as being more about planned fights or big weekend PKs (could be misremembering, in his AMA Eric alluded to lots of late night spur of the moment PK trips with Corr).  Do you wish Corr had a higher level of PKing activity when you were there and is it something that you tried to promote?

You're right, CoR was always more of a planned / prepared type of clan who didn't typically accept fights that were unfavorable to them or went after clans when they were prepared and we weren't. I think the reason being is unfortunately we didn't really have a lot of members who actually played the game. So it would be difficult for us to gain a lot of people who weren't already online if they hadn't known they needed to be online. Traditionally, CoR was never a clan to fight if they knew they were going to lose just for the sake of pking. That being said, since we knew this, we were just strategic in the way that we approached our fights which served CoR well. I think what Eric was alluding to is random late night trips where CoR would fight Aussie clans like CL who weren't in the caliber of clans that needed actual preparation. 

That is why it was really refreshing when I joined VR because they were very much the opposite of CoR in terms of pking (which is what I played the game for). They would go out and hunt anyone and didn't care if they lost fights. Their main focus was on activity and the entire leadership and members felt this way. 

7 hours ago, 3lite said:

Thanks again for your insights! Love the history.

You're welcome. Glad I am helping bring back memories to so many old schoolers. And honestly who knows if we'll ever have a chance to be discussing this era again. I'm glad a lot of people are asking so many discussion provoking questions.

• Like 1

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

5 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Lol I see you in our discord, how do you like our old school discord, we've been searching high and low for long lost family haha.

Lol I love it and I'm honored to have been invited despite being a huge rival for so many years. I could not believe how many old school DF are still around. Good job finding everyone and keeping the community together! Like it or not, we did share a lot of fun memories together from the other side for years. I think it is fun to be able to reminisce with people who can share the other side's perspective on events that happened. I think I got a little bit of shit when I first joined old school DF's discord (deservingly and expectantly so ?) but it was cool catching up with everyone and seeing that DF has a lot of cool members. Funny how things change over time.

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

Do you think if you had been in the position of Evizu/Cera/whomever, you would have given Kaochinx the same amount of chances? Do you think he and others involved in out of game stuff would have happened differently or not at all had you been in their position?

Obviously you have a lot of respect for the above two named individuals, but is there anything you didn't care for about their leadership styles (this may have been discussed already and I may have missed it, sorry if that's the case!)

As you've just talked about DF are finding a lot of old school members and keeping their community in tact, you've also mentioned VR very often find old members coming back time and time again after years. Has your community tried to do something similar to what DF is doing - that being trying to contact old community members and get them all together in some capacity to keep in touch even if they don't play anymore? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

1 hour ago, Erika said:

Is that even a question?

Corruption obviously. ?‍♀️

On a serious note, this is easily the best AMA I have read (no offence to the others!), so much interesting information. Thanks to @3lite for posting, gives a good insight into Corr's and EH's relationship. 

• Like 1

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Do you think if you had been in the position of Evizu/Cera/whomever, you would have given Kaochinx the same amount of chances? Do you think he and others involved in out of game stuff would have happened differently or not at all had you been in their position?

This is hard to accurately answer because there was A LOT going on behind the scenes that I didn't keep up with and just don't know. Sometimes Kaochin was spying for us, sometimes we caught him spying on us. I seriously have lost track with all the messes that he created and was caught up in. I have to trust that Evizu and Cera made the right decisions because they have always put VR first and always think in terms of the clans best interest. As this is blatantly obvious to everyone in the clan, even if members didn't like it, if Kaochin got the green light to rejoin from VR leaders, everyone was willing to forgive him based on how much respect they had for Evizu and Cera. 

That being said, if I was leader of VR, I personally would have just kicked him and told him to fuck off for good. He caused way too much trouble and once better callers joined VR he was reduced to ranging or full mele attacking on the main pile and didn't call or lead fall ins anymore. Personally, I wouldn't have even cared what he had to offer in terms of whatever got him back in, I would have rather just gotten it by other means. 

Since I have been getting a lot of private messages about nh stuff he did one of the fucked up things that I will say is that he would gather a lot of VR to merchant in the grand exchange which was a concept where you put a lot of money into buying out a single item then continuing to have big offers to buy the item even though the item had 0 stock and was completely bought out. As there was high demand and low supply for the item, the price would raise significantly. Then once the price was significantly higher than the price you bought the item for, everyone would sell (dump) their items at the same time and hopefully sell the items at a much higher price than they bought them for over time. Well Kaochin would dump his items before everyone else so he would make all the money and then all the other VR would be stuck buying his share of the items. If one person dumps too early then it screws up the whole process for everyone and almost everyone lost money while Kaochin basically stole his own clan member's money. This is the stuff that I am talking about when I say he was always involved in something and he always had beef with people. 

In terms of the stuff he did out of game, I am pretty sure that he was one of the guys who ddosed individual players and ddosed forums. My understanding is that RoT were the ones who started the ddosing and my understanding was VR's approach was a, "fight fire with fire" type of approach. Meaning, if you ddos our members, we are going to ddos you twice as hard. To be honest, I think VR's approach to the ddosing wars was more effective because when other clans got the picture that VR could and would very willingly ddos clans, other clans who also ddosed generally didn't want to fuck with VR. Even if VR heard of a random member getting ddos they would try to find out who ddosed their member, ddos whoever did it twice as long, ddos the other clans forums, and hunt and crash the clan in game. It was a really dirty era and I'm ashamed that it got that far. I was completely hands off for everything that was going on because thankfully VR already had these things under control by their own means. All that I can say is that I was happy VR could defend themselves because when I was in CoR we were basically defenseless to ddosing and often got abused on a regular basis. 

It was such a dirty time and I am ashamed to have been witness to it. Honestly I think every clan was ddosing each other at one point. When everyone was ddosing each other it's hard to say what the answer was to make everyone stop. The clan world was out of control with a lot of crashing in game and clans didn't really even want to talk to each other. I would want to say I'd gather up all the most reasonable officials from every clan and try to get them to agree to stop it but I really don't think that would have worked. I think VR did what they needed to in order to minimize the impact that it had on their individual clan. 

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Obviously you have a lot of respect for the above two named individuals, but is there anything you didn't care for about their leadership styles (this may have been discussed already and I may have missed it, sorry if that's the case!)

Cera s6 - I think a lot of clans didn't respect or appreciate VR as much as they should because they viewed VR officials as not mature. Mike just doesn't give a fuck what people think but sometimes I wished he would have been more mature when the situations called for it. Even though Mike's approach to leadership is more of a chill/laid back/let's have fun and fuck shit up type of approach, I think some situations called for being more serious. If Mike wasn't serious during a serious conversation it would frustrate other clans and lead to even more shit talking about VR. Even though Mike just cant be fucked to talk most of the time, sometimes I feel like his lack of responsiveness gave more reasons for people to talk shit about VR because of bad interactions with VR officials. Let's just say setting up a fight with VR was much different than setting up a fight with RSD for example. That being said, VR is still open and other clans are not. So you tell me who was right lol.

Evizu - VR is very much a closed community where everyone loves each other on the inside but outside of their fortress, everyone else seems to hate and talk shit about VR. Like I said before, VR's attitude seems to be, "Fuck everyone on the outside!" I think it builds a lot of loyalty for those inside the clan but it disappoints me that most of the clan world on the outside doesn't seem to give VR the respect and appreciation that they deserve. Since it seems to be a VR vs Everybody type of world, everybody else has free run to talk shit and come to false conclusions about VR behind their backs. I think VR's action speaks for itself in game, but I would have liked to have more of a community presence as well and not just a VR only world. But again, I think it serves VR well because they still have a lot of the same leaders and members that they did for 10-15 years and other clans are closed. So perhaps this approach is the secret to longevity. 

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

As you've just talked about DF are finding a lot of old school members and keeping their community in tact, you've also mentioned VR very often find old members coming back time and time again after years. Has your community tried to do something similar to what DF is doing - that being trying to contact old community members and get them all together in some capacity to keep in touch even if they don't play anymore? 

I think this question is asking specifically if CoR has a similar community where ex members can join now that the clan is closed. The answer is yes, Applerune has done a good job at reassembling some of the old members back together via discord. If you are an ex CoR member feel free to message him for an invite to the private Corruption discord channel. I think CoR is behind compared to other clans, but they are in the process of building the old community stronger. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

What do you feel is your public legacy? What would you like your legacy to be?

I think previously to doing this AMA I had 2 public images. For those who knew and worked directly with me, I was known as a good caller, good tank, dedicated player, and good guy. For those who didn't get a chance to know me, I was known as a villain who was a skilled player but power hungry. 

I think it's up to the clan community to determine my legacy.

I would like my legacy to be known as a genuine good guy who gave my all into whatever I did for the clans that I was in. I also think it is fair to be remembered for being a good caller and a good tank xD

51 minutes ago, true said:

@D2master12 what potential AMA do you think you would enjoy reading?

Not sure if VR would accept it but a VR AMA would be GREAT if they accepted

I am not sure how productive their responses would be but I think an NI one could be fun - Rolig Rolig and Saddam

• Like 1