We are Applerune, Jay Jay665, and Robtokill. We Led Corruption - AMA

Applerune

Proof:

ESrv5gmh.jpg

About us:

Applerune: Code joined Corruption in 2008 after stints as an RSD FA (2006), DI FA (2007), (RoT sometime too but can't remember when) and later Dark Ascension (DA) Warlord/Council (2007-08). I was leader of Corruption from late 2009 to mid 2011 which, in my opinion, is the last "good" era of rs clanning. I quit rs in 2011.

Jay Jay665: Jay joined COR in 2008 after stints in DI and DA. He was also DA Council at one point. He was COR's main fall-in leader and Warlord from 2009 until closure in 2012. He received leader when I retired in 2011 and is the last person to lead COR.

Robtokill: Rob was leader of COR in some capacity from 2004-08. He needs no introduction and helped build one of the most successful, longstanding clans in the history of the game. He'll cringe reading this, but he's an rs legend.

Each of us led COR in different eras. I think it's fair to say we each bring unique viewpoints about the three most important eras of RS-clanning as clan leaders. It's a different ballgame when you're at the top and I think this'll make for some good discussion.

Ask us anything.

• Thanks 1

What was corrs highest pull?

What was corrs most memorable fight?

Why did cor close and was there any disagreements surrounding it?

Was there ever a rank called Nolan in corr? PK leader or something? I swear he joined envy at one point and claimed so, idk how true it was

Edited by Ssj

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Looking back is there a particular moment or fight that Corr had that stands out in your minds?

And 

Which 1 of you would win in a fight vs the others?

Edited by mar

2hGeu3q.png

Two questions

1. I have this itch on the back of my leg, and I can't figure out if it's a bug bite or dry skin.
  2. I've got an artesian well on my property and the water pressure is lousy.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Dox17

我买女朋友 

AkDy8Vb.gif

MLfh1wf.gif

SyiQsK8.gif

tzrmo9a.gif

Original DI Join Date: March 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM

Hope you guys are doing well. I really enjoyed the reunion PK trip the other month, was great to see so many old names!

1. What was your lowest moment in Cor?

2.  Why did you keep ranking The Buzz Hed???? ? jk

3. Code, I think you were the best "hype man" during fights that I have heard in the clan world, what's the secret to motivating people?

4. I can't remember what happened to Basebas and why he left, do you recall?

Best regards, Tom / Sardte

• Like 1

@Robtokill

We always used to play a ton of different games as a community back in the day, counter strike, tribal wars, etc. I always thought that was pretty sick and made the community a lot stronger, but I also feel like tribal wars slumped us pretty bad at one point lol.(I remember that kind of being the start of the chopa beef)

So, in your opinion should for have focused more on doing things in runescape in off hours or was having a diverse gaming community the right move?

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

35 minutes ago, Ssj said:

Was there ever a rank called Nolan in corr? PK leader or something? I swear he joined envy at one point and claimed so, idk how true it was

A Nolan had joined CR saying he was a former Trial PK Leader in RSD but was just some FA. Could be the same guy.

• Haha 1

aUBwTQ1.png

40 minutes ago, Dox17 said:

Two questions

1. I have this itch on the back of my leg, and I can't figure out if it's a bug bite or dry skin.
  2. I've got an artesian well on my property and the water pressure is lousy.

Any suggestions?

Haha I get this reference...

• Like 1

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

Kick, Promote, Kill for the following people -- @Sh0w @Fasty @B0rntowildy
[7:25 PM]
id like you to ask @Code and @Jay that

and same question to @Robtokill but the people are @Danny Boy200 @J Flemm 01 and @Shaidester