EOS Leadership - Mar and Oli

Mar

5 minutes ago, Oli said:

Honestly, we had a lot of fun doing laps/outlasting clans. We generally had less numbers and a later timezone than the rest of the top 10 so sometimes, we would take a fight 3 hours early with 30 people knowing we would eventually gain and whoever we were fighting would drop.

Definitely the tactic you used against TR.  Was fun for us as well to make 30 people return over and over again then leave when you finally outnumbered us.  Didn't mind letting you have the topic on zybez.

24 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Which clan did you both hate the most? 

I never really hated clans that fought us on a regular basis but clans EH were actual slugs.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Oli said:

It was 100% intentional, it was a fun way to play the game and nobody particularly liked runescape outside of fights.  Playing by a perceived honor system just never made sense in a game where clans can realistically target you without consequence.

That’s definitely a fair way of looking at it. Thanks for the response.

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

21 minutes ago, true said:

Tell us about @Vanzant and @Elder Jr "reopening EOS" or whatever @Eric`` tells me about.....

Short version is, a small group of members backed by a long time High Council tried to demote me from leader and remove me from the clan overnight while i slept. They forgot i owned the Teamspeak and they tried to remove everyone's admin access on forums but failed miserably, so all i had to do was text Chrisaki and 30 mins later it was done with. Pretty embarrassing really

22 minutes ago, Howl said:

would you ever bring EOS back to OSRS? what do you think of the current state of the clan world?

Never. The clan has moved on to different things and in my opinion the current clan world is showing signs of improvement from the shitfest that was the start of OSRS but it won't ever be as good as it was

22 minutes ago, Vio said:

How does it feel to have been flamed to death on zybez by DG Keanu

#DescendantGuardians #KingsOfF2P 

I'm not sure who that is

2hGeu3q.png

For Oli (sorry if this is like a personal question or something feel free to not reply)

I always hear people bringing up you, someone named Morgan, and AF Kyle. It is usually in relation to someone flaming Kyle. What is the story there? I was away from the game for school at the time most of this was going on, so I don't know anything about it apart from it seems to come up a fair bit when people I know speak negatively of Kyle. 

For Both:

At what point did you guys decide that it was best to close things down, what were the major factors contributing to this, did all clan officials agree, do you have any regrets over this?

What is the most "Nh"/scummy thing you guys would be willing to admit you or your clan did to an opposing clan/member while open?

Thoughts on the clans currently around these days, at least those you're familiar with? (ROT/VR/AF/DF/maybe SV)

Are you at all familiar with the state of the clanning scene these days, and if yes, thoughts on it?

Who would you say was your greatest rival or you felt the greatest sense of competition while fighting when you were open?

Was there ever anyone who spied on EoS where you were genuinely surprised/didn't picture them ever being one to spy, and likewise did you ever have spies in other clans which either those clans would have felt that way, or you guys were surprised they were fine with spying?

If you ever saw yourselves reopening EoS on OSRS, what would you feel would be necessary to make that happen? Both on your side, and on the side of Jagex/the game.

Who would each of you call the "Best" 5 members to your knowledge, as well as 5 members you didn't very much care for, and why was that?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

1 minute ago, Yoda said:

Definitely the tactic you used against TR.  Was fun for us as well to make 30 people return over and over again then leave when you finally outnumbered us.  Didn't mind letting you have the topic on zybez.

It was something EOS did while I was TR. We actually rarely fought after I joined EOS but, I'm sure some of them would have started that way.

40 minutes ago, Victoria said:

Has anyone ever told you that your clan name is an oxymoron?

Oh wow i only just realised

40 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Which clan did you both hate the most? 

It's hard to look back after all this time an ascribe hate to how i felt about different clans, but the closest candidate would probably be Rot, because of what they did to us in terms of costing us real life money by taking down our forums and TS, ddosing our members. So i suppose at the time we hated them for it 

40 minutes ago, true said:

What would it take to reopen EOS again on OSRS?

Thoughts on Conditions21?

Paying us lot of money would probably do it

From what i remember pretty cool guy an a decent caller, don't think he liked me much tho

• Haha 1

2hGeu3q.png

8 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

For Oli (sorry if this is like a personal question or something feel free to not reply)

I always hear people bringing up you, someone named Morgan, and AF Kyle. It is usually in relation to someone flaming Kyle. What is the story there? I was away from the game for school at the time most of this was going on, so I don't know anything about it apart from it seems to come up a fair bit when people I know speak negatively of Kyle. 

For Both:

At what point did you guys decide that it was best to close things down, what were the major factors contributing to this, did all clan officials agree, do you have any regrets over this?

What is the most "Nh"/scummy thing you guys would be willing to admit you or your clan did to an opposing clan/member while open?

Thoughts on the clans currently around these days, at least those you're familiar with? (ROT/VR/AF/DF/maybe SV)

Are you at all familiar with the state of the clanning scene these days, and if yes, thoughts on it?

Who would you say was your greatest rival or you felt the greatest sense of competition while fighting when you were open?

Was there ever anyone who spied on EoS where you were genuinely surprised/didn't picture them ever being one to spy, and likewise did you ever have spies in other clans which either those clans would have felt that way, or you guys were surprised they were fine with spying?

If you ever saw yourselves reopening EoS on OSRS, what would you feel would be necessary to make that happen? Both on your side, and on the side of Jagex/the game.

Who would each of you call the "Best" 5 members to your knowledge, as well as 5 members you didn't very much care for, and why was that?

Kyle's some 5'6 pleb who stalked Morgie over the internet

I met up with Morgan in 2017, got engaged in 2018 and split up in 2019.

We never really closed properly, we always played other games so it didn't effect our community in the same way it would effect other clans.

They're wasting their time unless they genuinely enjoy runescape.

No, not really

Probably Solace until they broke down.

Not really, I always assumed Dark Blade was a DF spy because he wouldn't confirm Shinobi's ip.

Albion's just a much better game man

Allstar049

Jah

Ell01

Mar

Sc00by P00ns

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, true said:

Have you ever considered leaving EOS for another clan? When/why and what clan would you have joined?

No, I've considered joining an rs clan while remaining for on albion though 

• Like 1
  • sus 2