EOS Leadership - Mar and Oli

Mar

41 minutes ago, Pope said:

Why did you guys rank Lancealot646 to PK Leader at the end of the summer in 2010? 

People applied for the rank and we gave them it on a trial basis, we had 4 to 5 fall in leaders ranked above warlord at this point so he would essentially meatshield or not speak

Obviously there was no love lost between Corruption and EoS especially when it came to wars when I was there from 2009 onwards, I'm pretty sure we had the similar tactic of outlasting to get a win (more so when we had more Aussie/PST members) and we both carried on the arguments on RSC after. 

However it seemed as though a lot of our members had personal relationships with members in EoS (and still do), such as Starman/Allstar being brothers and I think Jay/Code knew some members personally (they will correct me if I'm wrong!). 

Looking back now, what is your real opinion of Corruption as a clan and did you enjoy the fights we had? 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

What were your thoughts on PH, from where we started out to where we ended up? A lot of people still look back after all these years and act like we stayed as the shitty CC team we started out as. 

• sus 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

13 hours ago, Eric`` said:

Describe solace in one word for @Tika191

Mediocre 

13 hours ago, true said:

Worst clan leaders in the top 5/10 that you interacted with?

I always found it frustrating dealing with RSD officials, as they were happy to fight us anytime they knew they could outpull us by 20 people but as soon as things evened up getting a planned fight out of them was impossible. I suppose they had their own reasons for it. 

13 hours ago, Clark Kent said:

Where did you guys get your drive from? Outside of fights I remember speaking to either of you and both of you guys seemed down to earth people, but when we ended up fighting a shit clan you guys had this insane drive lol

Same as anyone i suppose, the desire to win regardless of the strength of who we were fighting. Was important to lead by example so EOS members would inherit that desire also. 

13 hours ago, Adam_ said:

In your opinion what was the most overrated clan you ever fought?

Probably Solace. They were a decent clan like anyone else but for some reason they had a reputation of being really well organised and i just didn't see that. 

2hGeu3q.png

13 hours ago, true said:

What led EOS to Albion and what made EOS able to transition games?

Tell us about the Albion clan world. How is it the same/different? Is there Nh sht like ddosnig/doxing lol?

Basically i checked out the game after Ben while it was in Alpha, found myself enjoying playing solo running around like a noob doing the equivalent of shearing sheep in lumbridge and killing goblins. Last day of the Alpha, Ben came on to join me after i told him how good it was and me and him hunted down an killed some guy from a big Russian guild for his loot. That was the moment we decided to give it a go in the upcoming Beta test as a clan.  We were able to transition because EOS had a core community that had stuck through for years at this point, and Runescape was just another game that wasn't giving us what we wanted.

The biggest difference between the Albion vs Runescape clan scene is probably the scale of it. There are hundreds of guilds (clans) with dozens of alliances with thousands of people in them, so it lacks the intimacy that the RS clan world had where it was smaller and more personal. Because of this it also lacks the level of forum-fighting and shit talking that went on in Runescape, which is something i sort of miss. Not really the same feeling when you beat down an alliance  of 300 people filled with guilds you don't recognise , it lacks the rivalry aspect and the ups and downs that came with it.

13 hours ago, true said:

What is the most fucked up thing you've done to someone online 

Had someone in EOS ddos'd for 10 seconds as a joke, or irl flaming people in other clans over stuff that went too far. The ddos was funny though

13 hours ago, true said:

Thoughts on Mr Nickos as Leader? 

He was a really solid influence who everyone respected and was a vital part of the leadership team when he was around. I respected him because he wouldn't let other clans bully us and would make sure we got back at them when we could

2hGeu3q.png

13 hours ago, Chris said:

If you was to come back and make a clan from ex eos officials which 3 would you choose to start of with and why?

3 is too low of a number because there were alot of good ones, but it'd probably be Ell01/Allstar049 and Prannoy

13 hours ago, true said:

Thoughts on Funkymunky11?

He was abit weird tbh, not sure if its true but i heard he used to watch Runescape fight videos in high school while hiding in the toilets or something. And he also wrote EOS on his arse an took a picture of it. I'd like to think he's bit more normal now

13 hours ago, 3lite said:

@Mar What is your real life occupation? You're an incredibly witty dude.

For both: EoS transitioned from being black capes, to rainbow capes, to (at times) actively choosing the opponent's cape color.  My guess was that EoS did this to be different or to be annoying to opposing clans. I could see this giving an inherent (though probably small) advantage in fights as EoS would be used to fighting with this tactic and less reliant on using capes to identify next targets during pile transitions.  Was the reason for changing from black capes to other capes a tactical one, a "get under the opponents skin" reason, or a combination of both?

Thanks for participating in this!

Wow that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me

At the moment im studying at University and am planning on becoming a teacher, but there's alot of IRL shit in the way at the moment and even before  this Covid thing happened. I also do some fiction writing but its nothing substantial yet. 

With the capes it was more a tactical thing to begin with, but then we got a load of grief over it from people we fought and we embraced the whole thing. When Jagex released their weird clan system thing with custom capes that you could put logos and stuff on, i remember fighting someone (maybe Corruption), and we changed our capes to the same colour as theirs. They changed shortly after, so my job that fight was to sit at spider hill and watch returners to see what they'd switch their capes to. We both changed back and forth about 12 times before they gave up. 

• Like 1

2hGeu3q.png

3 hours ago, Buzz said:

Obviously there was no love lost between Corruption and EoS especially when it came to wars when I was there from 2009 onwards, I'm pretty sure we had the similar tactic of outlasting to get a win (more so when we had more Aussie/PST members) and we both carried on the arguments on RSC after. 

However it seemed as though a lot of our members had personal relationships with members in EoS (and still do), such as Starman/Allstar being brothers and I think Jay/Code knew some members personally (they will correct me if I'm wrong!). 

Looking back now, what is your real opinion of Corruption as a clan and did you enjoy the fights we had? 

Corruption was always a clan I usually liked a couple of officials in while dislikinh the o

1 hour ago, Justinlol said:

Who was more efficient/consistent in crashing fights, NH(James Brown etc.) or Justin and 0robinxhood0 (& crew)?

Probably Adenina, Scott's a nice guy 

6 hours ago, Blue Wall said:

@Oli best clan you were ever in that had the initials RSV???

Definitely Valor, the fact that I had so much fun in valor is probably the reason I quit the game after joining another clan and the prospect of anything resembling Valor was the only reason I came back in 07.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Buzz said:

Was answering this in my previous reply but accidentally posted.I basically liked alot of the newer corruption officials that joined from DA because they actually wanted to fight people. The corruption of previous eras may of been stronger but, the clan was terrible to set up fights with. 

• Like 1