EOS Leadership - Mar and Oli

Mar

Did you guys ever hack or gain access to accounts belonging to people in other clans and empty them out / drop stuff? If yeah was it you personally or other people in the clan

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

22 minutes ago, Dickus said:

You’re both pretty much universally considered the top callers in EOS history (not really considering Conditions here, I consider him Corruption property :hash:)

Were there any callers you felt could fill in for you on an off day or when you were busy? Who were the top 5 outside of yourselves?

Ell01

Mar

Tamatoman0 - mainly for clearing snipers, man was always down fortnight where we had 40 to 6p snipers on us

Goldenking38

Prannoy

2 hours ago, true said:

Thoughts on Divine Forces? FmHnf0d.png 

Thoughts on Crimson Raiders? FmHnf0d.png

DF were a unique clan that didn't fit into the honour (EH/RSD) or no honour (ROT/VR) category of clans. Looking back over the years despite the slumps they generally had strong consistency and were competitive if not for #1 rank then always within the top 5. Had some really good people i remember talking to and i got along with well. Was ruined when True 2k8 joined  

2 hours ago, David said:

Were marathons around the wilderness fun?

Anything is fun when you're having a laugh with your friends while doing it. 

3 hours ago, Xmas Bandit said:

This is from Saxo for @Mar

"Is it true that you are allergic to the sunlight or if it was just a rumor, and if it was true how did it effect you?"

"did you have any "high profile" spies that got away with it, that you can name"

Na, that came from Corruption irl flaming a health condition iv got, and they went round telling everyone i was a vampire. Truth is i probably deserved the irl flaming as i was a cunt to lots of people in lots of clans at the time 

3 hours ago, Kenny said:

Who came up with those EOS recruitment videos?

Some i made, some were made by a guy called Mctubbyt off that Fiverr website. They seemed very succesful as people always seem to ask about them

• Like 1

2hGeu3q.png

2 hours ago, true said:

What are your least favorite things about each others leadership abilities? 

That hes from down south an so massively inbred

It's not really a least favourite thing but with Ben he only had 1 setting which was 100% full on fuck everyone, which was a huge part of our success but in rare situations it caused minor problems that could have been handled differently, but that's only in hindsight as at the time i backed his decisions 100%

2 hours ago, true said:

Have you ever considered leaving EOS for another clan? When/why and what clan would you have joined?

Never. I went to fight for other clans occasionally like DF and VR, but they were just different Runescape clans while EOS was something more than just RS, where we could hang out an play other shit and have fun

2 hours ago, true said:

who from rs was a bitch 

You

The Zybez mods, think its been established now they would leak people's ip's to ddos. I got -1's all the time for legit reasons but sometimes i got them "just because".  

2 hours ago, JayJay said:

@Mar whatever happened with you and bella sedai?

Who were the best callers you ever heard in EOS and also in rival clans?

Who were the worst callers you ever heard in EOS and also in rival clans?

Thoughts/how did you actually feel with the irl flaming between COR and EOS? Mainly aimed at you @Mar - you pricks started that btw.

Was there any people you guys actually liked outside of EOS?

How low was morale after that fight where we pulled 110 people, snaking prannoy, and just utterly battered you all in like 30 mins?

I e-dated her because i drank too much and made bad choices. Although you knew that already you cheeky cunt

Best callers in EOS were Oli and Eli but also Prannoy, who in his day was one of the best there was. I didn't really hear many from rival clans so i don't really know

Worst callers - probably Scooby Poons who called once against TT which was somthing along the lines of "get that guy over there". Rival clans again never heard any of them call much so can't say.

I don't remember who started the Irl flaming but for me personally i regret that it happened. Mainly because of what was being said and about who. Some things are just too far and we crossed that line and like i said its one of the things i regret about my time in RUnescape

Sure there were loads of people i liked, You and dave from Corr, i talked to loads of people in DF like Death240 and Geezerpunk and Veseble, Evizu, Viper and Ando from VR, i talked to 1 or 2 people from EH. Iv met up with Dundaine from TT irl. There were loads of individuals i personally got on with from different clans, for the most part until things went too far it was more talking shit about the clan as a whole, not the people in them. 

I don't really remember which fight that was, there have been so many over the years and people tend to remember the wins and not the losses unless they particularly stuck out for 1 reason or another. I can pretty much say for sure that morale wouldn't have been too bad because if Pran would have been involved he'd have said fuck it, got viper on TS an then started playing some online shooter like CS or Crossfire with 20 other EOS 

2hGeu3q.png

13 minutes ago, King_Obina said:

Thoughts on ma boy Durateen? 

My boy for many years, just too much of a snake for his own good so unfortunately still banished 

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Did you guys ever hack or gain access to accounts belonging to people in other clans and empty them out / drop stuff? If yeah was it you personally or other people in the clan

Never really hacked people in other clans, I know we took a TCL members account st some point but aside from that we just changed the names of other clans accs for memes. I think we changed alien1989 or elfboys account to GREASY MILAD.

What if anything would you say was the worst decision you made while in a leadership position - or, if worse, in general throughout your RS career (doesn't necessarily have to be even as part of EOS in this case)

5 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

What if anything would you say was the worst decision you made while in a leadership position - or, if worse, in general throughout your RS career (doesn't necessarily have to be even as part of EOS in this case)

Probably not pushing for eos to move to another game immediately after EOC's release, we were pulling 120 to spur pks and lost a good amount of noteable membere including prannoy and other officials in the time between then and osrs.

Shame albion wasn't around

Edited by Oli
Meme
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Why did EOS protect Adelais?  Never understood that connection.

Because they were morons and TR were active(tr at the time)

Had very little to do with anything other than activity though 

6 minutes ago, Oli said:

Probably not pushing for eos to move to another game immediately after EOC's release, we were pulling 120 to spur pks and lost a good amount of noteable membere including prannoy and other officials in the time between then and osrs.

Shame albion wasn't around

Say Albion or another decent game had been around at that time and you'd had a successful transition, then OSRS came out. Do you think you would have bothered coming to OSRS or would you have just stayed on Albion/whatever?