Who Have You Known In RS The Longest?

Scumpr

Definitely @Howl since I was friends with him before I spent the remainder of my osrs time at Clan Wars!

Then @Tika191 @Gochance1 and @Nick from W141 days.. Although those 3 would just war my clan in battles of 10 vs 70 and beat me.. gotta love it. 

@Carolina is also up there from our OP days! Those were honestly some super fun times. I'm glad youtube was a thing back then and we can look back at wars.

Edited by Redskull
edited to include my boy Nick
  • heart 3
  • mark 1

12 hours ago, Flukejiver said:

Hmmm oldest would probably be @Valaraz

Same ❤️

unknown.png.44cf67c442496f7db87120c1e4c6ff2d.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

A couple from my days in Demonic Empire Luckyxx, Rockfoil and a couple of others going back to 2006, lots of ppl from THE from 2009 many are here now - definitely made some good friends on the way 😄

• Like 1

sig pic.png

On 5/26/2021 at 9:47 AM, Joe said:

what a guy, is he still around?

I honestly can't remember a lot of people I knew pre 2010ish as I was fairly young, the people I do remember I haven't spoke to in years. Would have to say mas1991 or rickeh_2 at this point. 

Suppose it depends on how loosely you define being “around” but ye Romdath is online a lot in TT server

Romdath#9933

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

@Hoangboy @Tika191 @Adam @Gochance1 @danex@conv @Jackson and @broom From 141 teams and probably the longest people i know until now. it's been more than 12 years now.. holy fuck im old

Literally most of the downfall freaks I've known for more than 10 years by now

Special Mentions:

@dwg @Jack @Nick @BleakTerror @Blu3 @Mitch @Da Bazz

• Haha 1
  • bank 1
  • heart 7

ZO59T.png

SUIcL.png

5KOIjnM.png

GZshsfn.png

45zjl4P.gif

Longest by miles is Quickdeath39 he's an iron man player now / semi-retired. He used to be MoD (Masters of Dragons I think?) before joining SpiritZ in 2004-2005 where we met for the first time. We are the same age and both have been incredibly addicted to Runescape so tons of similarities there! We speak at least once a week on Discord. I used to grind CoX / ToB with him every Friday/Saturday/Sunday after Downfall closed for 2 years straight. I think he quit the game because I stopped playing with him every weekend for hours on end (Tempest priority). Since he's an iron man he has to play the game to uphold the supplies for CoX and ToB but if he isn't doing that content he doesn't want to play 😜 He'd be in my squad to do Group Ironman with if it ever came out...but he has other big IRL stuff going on now so we'll see how and if that plan unfolds.

He's one of the lads I'd like to hang out with IRL if I ever found myself traveling the US again.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~