Wilderland's AMA - D96, Vitor & Horn4

D96

6 minutes ago, ZEDEUSS said:

4. Does anyone actually enjoy the box fights? Because I tried it and to me it was pure cancer, I hope jagex takes entangle and snare from f2p so we can actually drag again and stop with that bullshit.

100% agree

LrnARVR.png

21 hours ago, Gochance1 said:

Hello guys, thanks for doing this!

Most amount of sets lost in a fight? Throughout whole rs career.

Thoughts on arroz? Are there any ranks or members of arroz you guys are cool with?

Best fight ever and worst fight ever? why?

Not really sure, but probably something around 50-60+

They are w/e, pretty irrelevant at this point. Probably Slyfer, don't know who else still in there.

Had lots of great fights tbh, I really love all those fights that were competitive/hyped up. DF vs RoT was pretty sick. Worst fight probably some no overheads l0l

21 hours ago, Eric`` said:

Have any of you ever played a game called Aika

Negative.

20 hours ago, true said:

in your opinion, who are the most popular Brazilian clanners of all time?

I'd say someone who was in any international top clan, someone like Felipe Prieb / Leofontes / Luchinot (even though he was only in WL).

15 hours ago, Kenny said:

Who is the best Brazilian to play RS? And why is it @Mona?

Probably anyone but @Mona tbh...

10 hours ago, Lander said:

Very interesting read about Brazilian clans and rivarlies. Respect. I have no other questions but.. Do you love Sepultura - Bloody Roots?

Not really, I know my boy @Matheus really likes stuff like this tho

• Like 1
  • ned 1

Why WL never joined any luso/br tournaments TCL was in from 2010-2012 ? I feel like you guys, never wanted to give us any action in CWA (even when you had ADJ on your backs crashing and that would have been the cleanest way to fight). 
Was that a decision made by the whole clan as a group or imposed by leadership?

Edited by King_Obina

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

3 hours ago, true said:

D96 - Have you ever considered joining ROT?

Yes, right before I joined DI. Mattyb tried to get me to spy for him in Downfall while I was Commander, after I talked to a couple friends I had in RoT by then. I obviously wasn't gonna spy and I'm glad I ended up going to DI.

3 hours ago, Benji said:

@D96  What happened to TBK & TMC from WLs PoV? Is there currently any WL former or founders still around? Who are the leaders of WL 2020 era?

I honestly don't know. I could be wrong, but I assume TBK's leadership just didn't have the time/weren't willing to keep going. As for TMC, @Matheus could answer better. One of our three founders, Vai_Caga, surprisingly been showing up to our latest events. In OSRS we had Cacowho, MrLolz and me as leaders.

4 hours ago, DoSoQi said:

hey bb

which clan u used to full prepare or scard to lose to  also which one u used to enjoy fighting vs 

Hey bro, howdy? The opponent we definitely prepped the hardest we could was always TCL because of our rivalry. A part from brazilian beef, I always enjoyed fighting Corruption, those were nice fights.

5 hours ago, Mona said:

What would your -brozilian- dream staff team with only active players right now be like?

Vitor, MrLolz, Wagnerafael, Oultlaw, Lemaster, Obina, maybe Salmão007

3 hours ago, true said:

ead621d640e6e61eb1fa9a9e4f0d6497.png

ea2d4e8b135140731f62fc3ec90076c3.png

That's sick stuff, good old days

gucpsM8.gif

1 hour ago, ZEDEUSS said:

1. Why did you ban me from your forum? I did nothing wrong.

2. Are you not worried that if TCL reopens you will lose a lot of important people?
3. Do you guys think its even possible to revive the Luso/Brasilian clan world? I have no idea how you guys opened with 80+ people. How much behind the scenes work went into that?

4. Does anyone actually enjoy the box fights? Because I tried it and to me it was pure cancer, I hope jagex takes entangle and snare from f2p so we can actually drag again and stop with that bullshit.

5. HA top #1 - The comments about our lack of quality are outdated and piss me off, because after years of being numbers and fighting against it, in the last year of rs2 we actually had the best quality of all brasilian clans and the results showed it in matched fights.

1. Because you're a big retard.

2. Nah, Wilderlegends is real.

3. I doubt it, even if everyone from the old days were still around I guess people simply wouldn't bother going through all the work. We did put a lot of effort into our reopening, specially on setting everything up again/planning/teaching people the new ways.

4. I actually enjoy it. It's definitely way different than what it used to be, but I enjoy both ways.

5. Now who's biased? ?

Edited by D96
  • Haha 1

gucpsM8.gif

9 hours ago, The End said:

Were any one of you at this fight where all the Lithuanian and Brazilian clans combined to face off in a Lithuania vs. Brazil huge wilderness war? If so, how did you manage to get all the Brazilian clans to combine forces for this fight? What are your thoughts/memories of this fight? Thanks to @Pjz for providing the vids.

I was in there, I remember everyone had a plan to something like a team with all brazilians so we could pull big and fight top clans. It never succeded really, felt like no one was trying hard enough because it was X caller from enemy clan or things like that. I remember that fight was really messy with callers all confused on who to go next and stuff like that. I believe we also fought RSD and the same thing happened.

8 hours ago, adam said:

Why were Hell Army better?

Not like this bro... Cmon...

8 hours ago, Slash Wpr said:

1. How do you feel about crash wars now? back in the day it was really good to boost activity.

2. From our perspective, crash wars were really fun. We used to blast music and chat while mass sniping for 2-10 hours a week. How did you guys feel?

3. WL tried to truce once or twice during our crash war. We refused because our members were enjoying it. Do you think we should have accepted?

4. Do you still hold any grudge against HA? I'm a lovely person, unban me.

5. Would you rather fight TCL/HA/MMA again or keep your high numbers?

6. Do you think TCL members identify themselves as Dragons or Legends?

7. Do you regret closing after EOC? we could just hop to private servers as pures did.

8. Do you like our art?

1. It is the same thing basically but I think nowadays people know better how to do some stuff and counter others.

2. Crashing was always fun, getting crashed can be different but never bothered me tbh, would hype me up if anything

3. Tbh I don't remeber at which point this happened (not that it didnt happen), but probably no, that's the only thing I felt you guys had going for you.

4. Nah, I don't really care tbh

5. At this point keep high numbers, I don't think if any of those came back it would be possible to have a decent 50v50 and there is no fun in doing low opts fight all the time nowadays imo

6. @Lemaster told me his dream was to be a Dragon and now @King_Obina always yell WL Supremacy when he wakes up, so I'd say dragons

7. No, felt it was the end of an era for runescape and for claning in general, even though some people was still doing their things, unless it was 100% for community purpose I don't see a reason to remain open as that time most of us was getting into university and such, just trying to see the outside world I guess lol

8. Paint sigs are outdated and very untrue imo

• Haha 1
  • sus 1
  • ned 1

21 minutes ago, King_Obina said:

Why WL never joined any luso/br tournaments TCL was in from 2010-2012 ? I feel like you guys, never wanted to give us any action in CWA (even when you had ADJ on your backs crashing and that would have been the cleanest way to fight). 
Was that a decision made by the whole clan as a group or imposed by leadership?

Everyone in WL hated CWA back then. Realistically though by the timeframe you mentioned, TCL's quality was definitely superior and that's no secret, but at the same time we felt like we had more motivation/willingness to keep going for more time, which gave us more room to explore and chances to bring the W. I guess it's safe to say that both WL & TCL didn't want to take an L against each other.

Edited by D96

gucpsM8.gif

Do you think a country clan could ever get to #1?

Do you think brazilian clans have been more sucessful than hispanic ones? if so, which was the key?

Does the 7-1  vs Germany on the worldcup still hurt? xD

How hard or easy is for people whose first language isn't portuguese to integrate in your clan? 

An opinion: Brazilian players in country clans are usually not good members in "main" clans, because whenever both clans require them, they always go for their country clan. Do you agree? Have you have to deal with these kind of situations in the past? How did they turn out?

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

11 minutes ago, D96 said:

1. Because you're a big retard.

2. Nah, Wilderlegends is real.

3. I doubt it, even if everyone from the old days were still around I guess people simply wouldn't bother going through all the work. We did put a lot of effort into our reopening, specially on setting everything up again/planning/teaching people the new ways.

4. I actually enjoy it. It's definitely way different than what it used to be, but I enjoy both ways.

5. Now who's biased? ?

1. ? Still mad about me exposing your conversations with Vander about closing WL? You should be more carefull with your pms ? if you dont what shit like that to get out.

2. I find it hard to believe that you actually believe that.

3. Would you do the smart thing for WL and crush one of those reborn clans right away instead of giving it space to become a rival and steal numbers from you? Or the right thing for the clan world and give it space to grow?

4. You are fucking insane.

5. ? We were the best matched opts brasilian clan in 2012 ...

• honk 1

5 hours ago, Mona said:

What would your -brozilian- dream staff team with only active players right now be like?

D96, Lemaster, Rmd, Wagnerafael, MrLolz, can list a few more but I believe with these guys would be enough to make a really good staff team at their "peak time".

5 hours ago, DoSoQi said:

which clan u used to full prepare or scard to lose to  also which one u used to enjoy fighting vs 

I think we used to full prepare for most of the fights agaisnt another brazilian clan and also big international clans like once we fought TT. Probably all fights versus TCL and this TT fight was pretty dope.

3 hours ago, 3lite said:

First, as a country clan, the vast majority (all?) of your members are Brazilian.  Do you think that is something that has overall been a positive for recruitment (Portuguese speakers would naturally gravitate toward the clan/community) or a negative for recruitment (subsetting the potential member pool to a small part of Runescape's base players)?

Second, and more selfishly, any thoughts/memories on the following dinosaurs... or any word on where they may have ended up?

Decceiver (my fellow EH metal lover), S2 Guh S2 (I miss Gustavo and his positive attitude), Afonsosuper, Armorhelmet3, Dark Falco13 (this guy was a wild man), and Thicombra (may be misspelled slightly)

The EH Brazillian unit was one that we've mostly lost contact with and were really core members of our community.  Hope they're doing well, where ever they are out there.

- For recruitment it was harder, and by the times goes on it was only getting harder and harder to get new people into the clan. At some point everyone had to 'invest' and make junior clans just so we could recruit fresh blood from those clan wars worlds, back in the days there was a brazillian world so it helped a bit with that, but even then it was hard because when it get to the point that they saw they needed to make an forum account and follow many rules some of them would just give up and not show up anymore. 

- I never really got to know much of those MMA guys, I heard good things about most of them, I know some of them are still around as a small group of friends, think I've seend Dark Falco around (could be wrong).

1 hour ago, Pope said:

I don't know if anyone has asked this or something similar, but I'm far too lazy to look. What do you think is the cause for Brazilians players hating each other so much? Out of all the language-based communities, from the Lithuanians, to the Dutch, to the Fins, and even the Spanish speakers, I've never seen any of the animosity I've seen from the Brazilians compare. And I'd go as for to say that this isn't even just RS, I've witnessed similar activity in other MMOs with Brazilian players. 

I believe brazilians in general are very passionate about the things they really like and want to stand up for, not only for RuneScape but also in E-Sports or normal sports like soccer, people always go "all in' trying to defend what they like and go agaisnt haters. Sometimes it scales really hard and just because they were from other clan people would dislike each other.

1 hour ago, ZEDEUSS said:

1. Why did you ban me from your forum? I did nothing wrong.

2. Are you not worried that if TCL reopens you will lose a lot of important people?
3. Do you guys think its even possible to revive the Luso/Brasilian clan world? I have no idea how you guys opened with 80+ people. How much behind the scenes work went into that?

HA top #1 - The comments about our lack of quality are outdated and piss me off, because after years of being numbers and fighting against it, in the last year of rs2 we actually had the best quality of all brasilian clans and the results showed it in matched fights.

- Wasn't me but I guess you did something wrong to be banned buddy

- No, we keep all TCL in a cage where they cannot open to reopen TCL. On a serious note tho, I think if they were to reopen they woud have done it already before joining WL, so I never worried about anything like this.

- For a very active scene no, if we have any more clans I feel that everyone would pull 25-30 to fights if anything and that would be no fun for a fight like that.

- From a caller perspective it can be fun, other than that no. Even tho I dislike snares being F2P it wasn't this that made everyone fight in a box and removing that would not change anything.

- From my perspective, you guys lost versus WL in a clan wars fight where you had 20~ more people and a TCL member feeding you kill because Mataoumorre had him added so he was leaving cc/portal, and you also lost to TCL in a full out where you had 100 and they had 80~, they won this fight with 50-60~ left IIRC. You had some decent members but they were never able to carry the rest of ur clan in a important fight.

• Like 2
  • ned 1