Wilderland's AMA - D96, Vitor & Horn4

D96

12 minutes ago, ZEDEUSS said:

1. ? Still mad about me exposing your conversations with Vander about closing WL? You should be more carefull with your pms ? if you dont what shit like that to get out.

2. I find it hard to believe that you actually believe that.

3. Would you do the smart thing for WL and crush one of those reborn clans right away instead of giving it space to become a rival and steal numbers from you? Or the right thing for the clan world and give it space to grow?

4. You are fucking insane.

5. ? We were the best matched opts brasilian clan in 2012 ...

1. That bait didn't work sadly. But nah I was just kidding, I actually don't have any kind of hard feelings at you. True reason you got banned is because your credit card provider denied the 10 USD (subscription fee) transaction. We'll unleash you as soon as this is solved.

2. Ye I actually don't, truth is we keep all TCL in cages so they can't leave, just like my mate Vitor said. In all honesty though, I think it's safe to say that they're enjoying our events just as much as we are, and without each other, neither would be able to pull well enough, which would make fights boring. We're a big happy family.

3. Honestly, I'd give it space to grow, unless the clan crashed us. I'm a man of peace.

4. It is what it is

gucpsM8.gif

1 hour ago, VirgoVaca said:

Did you guys allow multi-clanning at any point between Brazilian clans and other country clans? Or did you just have to commit to one Brazilian clan at a time?

Just one brazilian clan, most people would consider you a traitor if you left your current clan to join any other brazilian clan since most of the time the beef was really hard.

46 minutes ago, King_Obina said:

Why WL never joined any luso/br tournaments TCL was in from 2010-2012 ? I feel like you guys, never wanted to give us any action in CWA (even when you had ADJ on your backs crashing and that would have been the cleanest way to fight). 
Was that a decision made by the whole clan as a group or imposed by leadership?

Ngl I don't know l0l. Only a small portion of our members really liked clan wars back then and most of our old members never got the most OP items at that time (they would only get 1 item to use it as +1), so that is probably why

Probably a leadership decision but no one really was agaisnt it since they disliked clan wars and were PvP hungry in a way.

28 minutes ago, Eric said:

Do you think a country clan could ever get to #1?

Do you think brazilian clans have been more sucessful than hispanic ones? if so, which was the key?

Does the 7-1  vs Germany on the worldcup still hurt? xD

How hard or easy is for people whose first language isn't portuguese to integrate in your clan? 

An opinion: Brazilian players in country clans are usually not good members in "main" clans, because whenever both clans require them, they always go for their country clan. Do you agree? Have you have to deal with these kind of situations in the past? How did they turn out?

Back in the days we had higher chance I'd say, if we ever managed to pull up the "dream clan" with top members from every clan we could put up a fight with most clans, that's for F2P only as there wasn't any brazilian clan doing P2P.

I think so yes, don't really remember all the hispanic clans but overall we more high quality members all around.

Fuck man, yes... LOL Tbh, these days most people take it as a joke.

I think it can be hard since we have people that don't really like to speak english on a daily basis or just don't have a good english. If you take the language barrier away I'd say it's pretty easy if you are chill and want to joke around. 

I agree in a way, because I don't think a good member would skip your fight to fight for someone else, but that doesn't say that he was a bad warrer or something like that. And yes we had to deal with it, basically we tried to force them to prioritize us over anyone else so if they decided to do that, we would "help" them skip their fights or something like that lmao, it could happen the other way around as well, we had members prioritizing international clans that we knew we couldn't count on them 100%.

37 minutes ago, true said:

Was there any talks about reopening WL at the start of OSRS?   

I think we thought about it but never went forward with the idea, mainly because everyone was agaisnt the idea of training their accounts all over again

This is more of an Exotic question (for those not aware Exotic was an OSRS Brazilian clan led by D96 and Vitor active circa 2015-2017). This happened probably around late 2015 or early 2016, while Downfall was in a crashwar with Ronin, some Vander guy basically came out of woodwork and announced he was going to create a new Brazilian clan with the name of Brazilian Rigour which was supposed to consolidate clans like MMA/Arroz. He apparently had a long standing beef with Exotic members that went back decades so he also declared he was going to destroy Downfall for having many Exotic shareds. His first act of vengeance was to post an IP grabber in Downfall's IRC channel that got caught in a few seconds. @dwg let him really have it to the point he was typing us apology essays for the next week. My questions:

1) What ever happened with Brazilian Rigour? Was it ever a thing, or was it a failure from start?

2) Why did the Vander guy hate Exotic and is he still around?

Related question:

3) Given many Exotic officials (MrLolz, Vitor, D96 to name a few) are now leading Wilderland -- do you feel it is much easier to get people hyped and join behind "Wilderland Supremacy" versus if you had tried to open a new clan with a different/new name? I believe you explained to me in the past the reason in 2015 the clan had to be called 'Exotic' that it would have been near impossible to unite everyone using a name of a past clan given the beef from the old days. Looking back do you think 'Exotic' would have enjoyed more success if you instead used the name of a legacy clan (whether that be TCL, Wilderland, or HA)?

• Haha 1

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

What were your thoughts when you saw a bunch of former old school/high ranked TCL/SOG members applying to WL instead of going to Arroz/trying to spin up a new clan? 

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

What's one clan you never got to be part of, but wish you had?

Who are some people from past clans that aren't around anymore you wish still were (can be within wilderland/the portuguese speaking community or outside of it) and why? I guess a better wording would be, who would you want to bring back ?

What are key things you learned in your time clanning that you've tried to bring to Wilderland, and that you'd want to pass down to future generations of WL leadership or just clan world leadership in general?

Have you guys ever had people try to fake being fluent in portuguese with something like google translate to join or try and spy and get caught / removed?

Who is the most justifiable removal you've had from any clan you've been official in to date? Least justifiable? Why were they removed?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

4 hours ago, D96 said:

@MatheusMrLolz, Wagnerafael, Oultlaw, Lemaster, Obina, maybe Salmão007

For some reason Matheus is glitched but please explain that last name...

Edited by Mona

2jb58W5.png

rave2.gif

9vOiE6V.png

rave2.gif

yGKXcmV.png

36 minutes ago, Mona said:

You trying to cry yourself to sleep here

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

5 hours ago, true said:

Was there any talks about reopening WL at the start of OSRS?                             

We actually tried OSRS out on the first month, but turns out just a really small amount of people were down to train up again etc so we thought it was best to just let it be. We had 1-2 fights though, pretty sure one of them was vs. 'The' clan.

5 hours ago, King_Obina said:

What were your thoughts when you saw a bunch of former old school/high ranked TCL/SOG members applying to WL instead of going to Arroz/trying to spin up a new clan? 

I can't speak for others, but personally I felt like we truly had a chance to build something meaningful on this new chapter of our history (which for me is 100% being more consistent & fun than our last year in RS2). Realistically, it would be nearly impossible to get as many people involved as we got now without the ex-TCL/SoG boys. I'm not gonna lie, I guess if there's something special to me about that uncapped vs. Arroz was seeing a lot of former rivals fighting for WL whole cap and even echoing/helping us with calls. When I saw that, I was pretty sure that we had everything we needed to go as far as possible as a clan.

5 hours ago, The End said:

This is more of an Exotic question (for those not aware Exotic was an OSRS Brazilian clan led by D96 and Vitor active circa 2015-2017). This happened probably around late 2015 or early 2016, while Downfall was in a crashwar with Ronin, some Vander guy basically came out of woodwork and announced he was going to create a new Brazilian clan with the name of Brazilian Rigour which was supposed to consolidate clans like MMA/Arroz. He apparently had a long standing beef with Exotic members that went back decades so he also declared he was going to destroy Downfall for having many Exotic shareds. His first act of vengeance was to post an IP grabber in Downfall's IRC channel that got caught in a few seconds. @dwg let him really have it to the point he was typing us apology essays for the next week. My questions:

1) What ever happened with Brazilian Rigour? Was it ever a thing, or was it a failure from start?

2) Why did the Vander guy hate Exotic and is he still around?

Related question:

3) Given many Exotic officials (MrLolz, Vitor, D96 to name a few) are now leading Wilderland -- do you feel it is much easier to get people hyped and join behind "Wilderland Supremacy" versus if you had tried to open a new clan with a different/new name? I believe you explained to me in the past the reason in 2015 the clan had to be called 'Exotic' that it would have been near impossible to unite everyone using a name of a past clan given the beef from the old days. Looking back do you think 'Exotic' would have enjoyed more success if you instead used the name of a legacy clan (whether that be TCL, Wilderland, or HA)?

1. It was pretty much an attempt to unite MMA & Arroz in OSRS. I honestly don't remember them having any kind of expressive results during their lifetime, but surprisingly they ended up joining Exotic a few months later.

2. Vander had issues with specific people from Exotic because of reasons that I can't remember, but he eventually ended up joining Exotic alongside with the other BR kids. As far as I know, he rarely plays the game and isn't currently clanning.

3. I think the main difference is that we wouldn't get as many WL old schools (if barely any) to join a random brazilian clan filled with former rivals. I could be wrong, but I also think even some of our former rivals wouldn't be as curious. I doubt that back in Exotic using another clan name would work, specially because the beef was still fresh with a lot of people, so even if some of our guys would be down to fight on the same side as people that once crashed them etc, for an ex-WL member would be madness joining a HA remake back then, for example. I guess this worked in WL mainly because of three reasons: 1) having a lot of old schools involved, from our memberbase to our core 2) timing 3) Exotic came first, opening the doors to make it possible.

4 hours ago, Eric said:

Messi or Ronaldinho?

Maradona or Pelé? 

Has Bolsonaro's actions have any impact in your clan? 

1. Ronaldinho

2. Pelé

3. Dollar price for exchange raised a lot for us, so to those that wanted to buy GP, the price at least doubled =p

Edited by D96

gucpsM8.gif

6 hours ago, Vitor said:

- From my perspective, you guys lost versus WL in a clan wars fight where you had 20~ more people and a TCL member feeding you kill because Mataoumorre had him added so he was leaving cc/portal, and you also lost to TCL in a full out where you had 100 and they had 80~, they won this fight with 50-60~ left IIRC. You had some decent members but they were never able to carry the rest of ur clan in a important fight.

See, this is what I dont like about this kind of stuff, neither of those fights are in 2012 and neither are matched ops. In fact that fight vs TCL was what changed our approach to the game of numbers are everything ( not going to go on a rant about this because this is not a topic about HA ).

6 hours ago, D96 said:

1. That bait didn't work sadly. But nah I was just kidding, I actually don't have any kind of hard feelings at you. True reason you got banned is because your credit card provider denied the 10 USD (subscription fee) transaction. We'll unleash you as soon as this is solved.

2. Ye I actually don't, truth is we keep all TCL in cages so they can't leave, just like my mate Vitor said. In all honesty though, I think it's safe to say that they're enjoying our events just as much as we are, and without each other, neither would be able to pull well enough, which would make fights boring. We're a big happy family.

3. Honestly, I'd give it space to grow, unless the clan crashed us. I'm a man of peace.

4. It is what it is

Ok lets go with the more important questions then.

6. Do you think a clan really needs a forum/site nowadays? Because discord is a mix of forum/irc/ts and is very good at all of them. How much do you think wl benefits on having an actual forum?

7. Truly the only question that matters. Tits or Ass?

On 12/5/2020 at 10:41 PM, D96 said:

So far, just one of the New Power boys officially joined, which is InVictor. Other than him, my boy @Dig Din, @Makarov and Suri made intro's and came to a couple fights. I guess they can speak for themselves [...]

@The End in August, we decided to become an independent clan, we wanted to continue helping Arroz, but hold events wihout friends... only with our members and focus on increasing our quality with new methods etc.
And we did it! :) 

image.png.ccb33080b90d6928491aa47dee2ccf14.png

Unfortunately, in same week Arroz Members initiated a dox on WL members, some Arroz Leaders did nothing about it, and we (NP) didn't support dox and we left definitively.

what rlly cut the relationship between NP and Arroz was not WL.
It was the lack of respect with Plopi, Suri and Dig Din, as some members there started snipe and dox with them to due to their leaving, and again the Arroz leaders did nothing about it...

• Like 2

Ex - New Power

Ex - Zerg Unit

npc.gif