Who?

Kim

Hella people I respect here, legit just so many its difficult to name all. From the officials who do an insane job behind the scenes to just the people that I'll exchange the odd line with in private chat or spend time with doing other things like hax, at community events, etc.

Anyone who was ex-envy and is in tempy has most my love tho @Vegeta @Casey @Scumpr @Stewie @Feeenix @Howl @Vanuckle @Dr3ambash3r nuff love for y'all for being with me at my golden era and still being around in my boomer years, even now that im old and wrinkly and a shadow of my former past! ❤️ 

• Thanks 1
  • heart 2

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Honestly @Casey is probably one of the homies. I've known him forever and seen the dedication he can put into things when he wants too.

@Ssj is still one of my favorite leaders, even if he demoted me. 

• heart 1

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png

Not going to mention any officials but I love you guys.

no order tbh just gonna mention members for now. 

@Mitch: Great guy and super helpful. A pleasure to talk to and be around.

@danex: ngl used to have beef back in the days of a certain clan but love the way you handle yourself and you’re a huge asset to keeping the community active. 

@Woot: One of the most chill and kind people you will ever meet once you get to know her. 

@Victoria: Spastic btw. Super fun to troll with but at the same time can be serious. You can talk about/debate whatever and at the end of it put aside any disagreements and just be friends. 

@Vanzant: I don’t know you as well as these others but you’ve done tons to help out tempest through giveaways and being an example of how to act and treat others. You make the events you can when you can on mobile. Super active on forums.

• Like 1
  • heart 4

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

1 hour ago, Pope said:

Adam underscore, this site would be boring without him

He definitely sets the bar 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

No order here, just as they come to mind:

@Brian - I have a 14 Year+ history with him. Someone I consider a dear friend, have spent a lot of time around and know what the man is capable of. Sharp as a tack, cares about his people, and pushes us to be the best version of ourselves. I'm glad he came back to the game for Tempest and recruited me, it's been great getting to reconnect and mend our friendship.

@true - Helped me when I was at my lowest point and had no friends to turn to. He's a very genuine individual and cares very deeply about people. I was honestly surprised when he reached out to me several years ago when I started going down a bad path. He saved me from myself and some bad decisions I had made and gave me a shoulder to cry on when I felt like no one cared. I wouldn't be here in Tempest today if he wasn't a figure here, and I'm not afraid to say that I love and respect him with all my being.

@Ashley - Was a very silly kid when I first met her a number of years ago. She's very caring and loving, probably one of the nicest people I've met in years. Has been someone I could confide in and talk with, and she always manages to make me feel better on my off days. I have nothing but love for her.

@dnd5 - Has been a very close friend of mine for the last six months, spend an absurd amount of time chatting with him and goofing around in Discord. A ton of fun that makes me smile every single day.

@Hat - Probably my oldest friend still playing. He has one hell of a personality and always manages to put a smile on my face. Tempest has been a great opportunity to reconnect with him and I honestly couldn't be more thankful for that.

@Venenatis - Was full of aspirations and ideas when I first met him, I really loved his can-do attitude and willingness to take on critics when he started Vanguard. I was never part of his clan but saw the love and dedication he gave to it every day when I spoke with him, which is something I've noticed again with his time with Tempest. He's very sweet and caring, and definitely an irreplaceable one-of-a-kind personality.

@Scleritis - Staple personality in DI. Despite his ape-like behaviors, he has a heart of gold. I just have to give him shit constantly for all the trolling and grief he gives me on a daily basis.

Think that's all I can really mention for now. If I didn't mention you, I promise I still love you. It's just hard to do these sorts of things on the spot.

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 2
  • honk 1
  • heart 3

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

@Gochance1 - I think you guys who weren't Downfall are coming to learn literally just how much Tim will do for his clanmates, guy has untold dedication to literally everyone and everything and is literally a model of good example.

@Victoria - No-one will look out for your personal well-being like Victoria will.

@Ashley - No matter where she ends up, super hard worker.

@true - cares more about his clanmates on a personal level than the actual clan itself, which is rare in a Leader.

@david - One of the best there is and yet is so with no ego, this guy has never sucked his own dick for as long as I've been around him in OSRS. He is literally always wondering what he can do better instead of what he did well, that's someone you want driving your clan.

@Icedrop - For a whole literal catalogue of reasons that'd demand an essay.

Edited by Lavigne
  • Like 1
  • heart 4

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

9 hours ago, Scleritis said:

@Mk 17 tbh

when he's in tip top form I don't think i've seen anyone else who can whack out raids with the efficiency and ruthlessness of this man

Thanks bro I have to say you dude 

@Scleritisis the finest top 15 25 man senior raiders I’ve ever had the pleasure to raid with. He has been in the game for YEARS and there’s nothing I’ve yet to see him turn down when it comes to senior raiding. I’d argue not all good players are in PvP and he’s a testament to that fact in my opinion. 

• heart 1

spacer.png