Eternal Honour's AMA (3lite, Grug, Slaughter17, Xero)

3lite

Not really a question, but I thought I'd express a few things that I've taken with me in my life that actually taught me and shaped me in a way to become that part of my personality. 

As leaders of the clan, officials and members, all playing their different roles and part to its success, I had the utmost respect for most knowing deep down that they cared for our success. In EH, being that guy with an ego was not tolerated. The collective trophies were more valued than the individual accomplishments, such as praise and awards. The respect shown from the leaders, the attitude and the power of character were displayed in a very genuine, yet strict manner which obviously were strong points of a great leader, with great sympathy and understanding, but characterized to stay loyal to duty and put the organization before anyone. I do admit @3lite protecting me a lot and that showed me that sometimes, in life, you can't be square about things and that exceptions sometimes have to be made and not give up on someone. 

I learned, despite the fact of how I act around people on any platform related to the game, how to be mature and handle situations with great care, dialogue and patience. I was given a chance to become a part of a community after 3 intros I made. At the time, I was angry and furious, Today, I understand that it was because the officials that declined me back then had their reasons and they were loyal to them, despite the fact that deep down inside, they knew I'd be a great addition, but principles are always a first. 

What I loved and hated about EH was one of those things. Strict, yet understanding of the concept that sometimes exceptions have to be made. And at the same time, we could meet each other half way (with the officials). I admired the time and effort put into the clan, from every single official and member ever involved, in particular Islamia. He was, hands down, the most intelligent guy in the game, well spoken and had EH as his full time job it seemed at the time. I think that everyone who was led by Islamia understood that. He taught me to be patient and wait before responding. I've taken all of those attributes with me to my life. And as corny as it sounds to some of you, I think about the scenarios of what would certain members/officials of EH do now in this situation which I am placed in, regardless if it's a good one or a bad one. 

In regards to the paragraph above, I joined the clan at the age of 12. I was a young, outspoken, vulgar, spastic kid, who joined the realm of the most honourable, grammar strict clan in the game. The fact that I survived 2.5 years still amazes me til this day and the fact that 3lite, Broski and Islamia didn't kick me still baffles me. I am grateful and truly appreciative for everything you guys have contributed to the clan, inside and outside. The prosperity of the clan was thanks to many great loyal members, but mostly to the leaders that guided it to its greatest success, both in the highs and the lows. 

❤️

Edited by MILAD
  • Like 3
  • heart 2

Q2Qhkdy.png

7 hours ago, Eric`` said:

What was the most defining moment of eh?

EH was a clan with uncompromising values.  We striker, and even kicked members, for things that other clans wouldn't have batted an eye at.  I don't think there was one exclusive moment that defined EH, but rather a continuing, conscious effort to remain true to ourselves.  

7 hours ago, Flukejiver said:

What were the biggest strengths/weakness of EH has a whole?

Strengths: An uncompromising dedication to our values and our core memberbase that carried us through.  We were extremely organized as well.  

Weaknesses: Our commitment to our integrity and self imposed rules held us back in an environment where others didn't play by the same rules.  Our membercount was never enough to push us over the top.  We were very selective with who we took in.  

7 hours ago, true said:

What were your thoughts on Nullusion opening a clan (Vengeance) as EH closed? Did you keep up with it? Did you think it would succeed? 

Do you keep up with his current clan, Deathrow? If so, what do you think about DR as a clan and the success he's led them to in P2P? 

How would you compare current day Null to the one that was in EH?

I haven't really followed Deathrow too much.  If I had more interest in p2p pking I may have explored it more.  Null is Null.  He's a great guy that never sugarcoats anything and will always stand up for his friends and those he respects.  

7 hours ago, Vanzant said:

Hello lads

Hello.  Were you ever in BK?

7 hours ago, inf` said:

@Xero legpics?

No fucking leg pics.  Get out of here with that!

7 hours ago, Ssj said:

Most memorable EH fight?

Worst EH official?

Biggest regret in EH?

Some of my most memorable fights early on were against VR, later against EoS.  I don't know that EH ever truly hated any clan, but these two were top of that list if it existed.  

Worst official: This is tough.  EH was very thorough with who they promoted but the ones I never understood were Ommoht as a Grand Officer - he was never active, never around and as nice of a guy as he is, I don't know what he brought to the table.  I also think Striker 36 was a mistake.  The guy snapped and bailed rather than be mature and figure his shit out.  

Biggest regret: This is easy.  Leaving.  I recognized my mistake right away and ultimately came back but it's been said before that I am a passionate and emotional person at times and this can lead to me making a rash decision.  Leaving for Corruption was probably an example of that.  I have mellowed in my old age.  

7 hours ago, true said:

What clan leaders did you respect the most? The least?

Did you read Brian's AMA? If so, any thoughts?

I respected anyone who was willing to be honest and consistently true to themselves.  For that reason, my list would include people like D0nts, Lego, Flinstoneman, The Rad's, Brian, Chopa, Mar, F1r3o, etc.

7 hours ago, true said:

Thoughts on @MILAD ❤️

When Milad was in EH with me, he was very young still.  I actually butted heads with him a LOT.  I wish I could have played with him later when he grew into his personality a bit more.  Younger Milad was stressful haha.  

12 minutes ago, Xero said:

EH was a clan with uncompromising values.  We striker, and even kicked members, for things that other clans wouldn't have batted an eye at. 

spacer.png

My post didn’t work but I wanted to say 

yea but most fellas thought you were srsly bent tho, how bent was the average eh member? 

Edited by Mk 17

spacer.png

8 hours ago, true said:

Who are some EH members that you think were instrumental to the clan's success that never served as officials? 

What kind of drama did EH have behind the scenes?

What mid-size/smaller clans did you respect the most and felt carried similar values to EH?

What are your thoughts on WG and His Lordship?

The list is massive.  EH had such a dedicated core.  I will probably miss most but, Babaseball, Green Viking, Jonezy50, Rvcwrestler, Ultimoruss, Xxxjay666 (shout-out to young Teemo), Cackerot (probably one of the best members ever), Grogdor J, Mr Mooij, Hammer455 (Absolutely rock solid member), Kinglee30.

At the time, I would say TT was a mid tier clan with an insane amount of potential.  This would come to fruition for them later on.  

Honestly, I never really followed WG.  I didn't really see them as relevant.  

7 hours ago, true said:

@Xero

Could you talk about your decision to briefly leave for Corruption? What about CoR appealed to you at the time over EH?

I figured this would come up haha.  I was frustrated with the direction that clan was being taken and didn't feel that we were being aggressive enough and that we were squandering an opportunity to seize the moment and make a significant push for #1.  Others disagreed with my position.  So I chose to go someplace where they weren't afraid to PK against anyone and didn't pull any punches.  In hindsight, I should have stayed and fought harder to push EH towards the top.  I feel like my decision to leave and then return cost me some credibility.  

7 hours ago, true said:

Who is the most non-EH EH member of all time? 

Devil1081 has been said, so I will say Warren121212 or Gatorbait223.  Warren was an extremely dedicated binder who could not resist the urge to flame on RSC and was repeatedly suspended for this, and eventually kicked.  Gatorbait was of the same cloth when it came to RSC.  

7 hours ago, true said:

Is there anything you wish EH achieved that it did not?

What are some things you learned from clanning that apply to your daily life today?

What is your thoughts on the United Nations of Clans? Did it ever make a difference?

Link us an EH YouTube video that you think we'll like!

I don't know that I learned anything from clanning specifically but rather clanning reaffirmed who I was.  My time in EH was during my college years as opposed to high school for many others.  I had somewhat found myself and this experience reinforced those positions.  

7 hours ago, Dickus said:

Thinking back on all of it, which moments would you point to as the high and low points of the clan?

I will mention it below, but low point was losing to Collision.  I felt that was acknowledgement of having dropped a significant level in power.  High point was being the type of clan that people would end rather than fight if they knew they didn't have a significant numerical advantage.  EH's man for man quality was matched only by a few (TT, RSD, RDC).  

6 hours ago, Pietru said:

Worst loss that EH had in your opinions?

I think one of the most gut wrenching losses for me was 12 or 14 hours feel with Collision when we called it off.  I felt completely and utterly deflated.  Crushed.  

6 hours ago, Flukejiver said:

Whats the most NH thing you've ever done?

As a leader the scrutiny you were under was magnified 10 told over a member.  Even if I had wanted to do something I wouldn't have been able to.  My list is kind of tame.  Deep into fights I would return without a weapon at times if I was taking a fall in and knew I was going to die, potentially even before I had the opportunity to skull.  I would just have a staff to tank.  These were fights where I died in excess of 50 times.  

6 hours ago, Lander said:

Thank you for this EH legends. Did EH have any rivarlies? If so which one was the biggest one and why?

VR.  Hands down.  These two clans were fated to be rivals from day one.  And it didn't disappoint.  

6 hours ago, Flukejiver said:

Which clan in your opinion was the most honorable (other than EH) and least honorable?

Most: TT and RSD.  

Least: RoT and NI.  

5 hours ago, Secret Agent said:

When I was in EH the most frustrating thing was the "no dragging rule" that clans exploited when they fought us -- how did this rule come to be and what were your thoughts about it?

Who was EH best caller and why was it not Milad?

It was a carryover from ST's days.  It was an archaic position that we eventually did away with out of necessity.  

Answered previously ?

4 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Gonna make me blush, Trevor.  Also I can't believe someone remembered that.  I used it as a way to set myself apart.  It worked.  

Opinion on Rocky238? He talked a lot of you up and seemed to think highly of EH in general.

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

How did you strike a balance between allowing members to have a sense of humor and policing certain rules/guidelines? Any funny stories that you remember on the top of your head while in EH? 

• Like 1

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

2 hours ago, Krystal said:

EH AMA hellllll yes.  I am so excited to see this AMA from the folks I spent some of my most enjoyable times in RS with!!  I look forward to reading through all of your responses! I apologize in advance if any of these questions have already been asked. I tried to do a quick glance through the topic to avoid repeats.

Unless otherwise specified, all of my clan-related questions are focused on when I was in EH which was 2006-2007.

@All:

1. Do you think @true is going overboard with the amount of questions he’s asking? I mean, good god, dude, save some questions for the rest of us. LOL.

Maybe

3. Brian mentioned that DI had a 13-hour PKRI with EH one time. Was this the longest PKRI that we had or is there one that comes to mind that was even longer? For each of you, I would like to know what your personal best marathon was – the longest that you stayed awake continuously for a PKRI?  Any struggles that you had? Crazy stories like having multiple bottles of pee piling up beside you as the night dragged on? ?  [If only it was that easy for us ladies…]

I believe the longest PKRI we had was with VR coming in at 17 hours.

4. Eternal Honour stressed maintaining a positive “honorable” image in the clan community, and one major place to do this was on RSC.  Conveniently, EH had many moderators on RSC that could assist in maintaining this image.. My question is, did you ever take advantage of our mod presence (I think there were like 5 of us at one point – I seriously almost made a pixel sig of our mod unit lmao) to help maintain this image? Such as requesting flame posts to be deleted (could’ve been against our own members or from opposing clans that would post things that made EH look bad) or even doing something like pushing to get people banned to eliminate them completely. If you did try to abuse them, were there any naughty EH mods that actually did delete posts for the sake of protecting EH’s image?

As a Senior Moderator on Zybez I never used my powers in order to protect EHs image. I think the fact that EH had so many Zybez "staffers" in the ranks shows the type of people EH attracted.

@Grug

GRUGGLES MY FAVORITE AUSSIE ❤️ 

How many pounds of vegemite do you consume on a daily basis? What the hell does vegemite even taste like? Is it sweet or salty?

That amount cannot be quantified 

And same question I gave 3lite about the name: Just curious if there was another name that we almost had. ? 

I actually have some logs of names we were going through that I could go back and have a look at ?

1 hour ago, Dark Invoker said:

Do you think being involved in clanning at such deep level at (assumedly) a younger age helped you out later in life? (The reason I ask is that your clan was founded upon a particular set of values that resonated with your members and ranks - something a lot of brands are doing in the 21st century to build a community / brand image)

Definitely. I actually used my experience of leading a clan in some job applications. (I never mentioned RuneScape or gaming, just that I was part of a leadership team responsible for hundreds of people)

Do you have any regrets from your clanning or playing days?

Not being able to be as active as I wanted to be. Not just enjoying the game for what it was.

Any good / funny stories of how Runescape effected your lives back then? (playing so much and being so commited to a clan was a full time gig)

I learned a lot about fish and ores that I never would have lmao.

19 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

Was it true that members in EH were striked for using vulgar language and not posting on the forums with proper grammar? 

No

4 minutes ago, The End said:

How did you strike a balance between allowing members to have a sense of humor and policing certain rules/guidelines? Any funny stories that you remember on the top of your head while in EH? 

Rules and guidelines were more for public. I can tell you, we got pretty rowdy at times in our Ventrilo. Many many drunken nights singing karaoke.

• heart 1

4 hours ago, Go Leafs said:

Was there a member that retired when ST closed that you wish you had in EH? If so why? (Beyond Flum/Hurt)

I wasn't in ST long enough to know anyone.  

4 hours ago, true said:

3lite/Trevor/Xero

What callers from opposing clans did you respect the most?

Tough question.  At the time you didn't really get to listen to a lot of other callers.  You knew who callers were but that was the extent of it.  I respected the ones where the tide seemed to change if they were taking fall ins.  F1r3o, D0nts, Rad's, Mar.  

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Idk how many clans around these days were around back then, I assume these were so thoughts on these clans, and if you know anything about how they are nowadays, thoughts on that?

VR - Don't know anything about current VR.  

DK - Who?

RoT - No comment.  

DF - Don't know anything about current DF.  

EoS - No longer an RS clan?

Obviously Trevor and Xero still play so Grug/3lite - do you guys have any interest in playing the game again or even still play just not in clanning? What would it take to bring you back to the game? What would it take to get you back into clanning?

^For Trevor and Xero - if Tempest wasn't here would  you still be involved in clanning? If so, what clan. If not, would you play at all?

I actually came back to the game without clanning.  It was fun, an entirely different play experience without the clan aspect.  I was drawn in for the community.  Without Tempest I would still play.  Who knows if that would involve a clan or not.  

I think someone else already asked what the most NH thing you guys did was - so what was the most NH thing proposed that you guys ended up not going through with?

N/A

What's the worst thing you guys had to remove a member for - in both senses of the word worst. Aka someone you didn't feel should be removed but had to due to clan rules - and someone who REALLY deserved to be removed because they did something terrible.

I hate that Jon/Pure Fear 3/Plavljanic was removed.  Incredibly loyal guy.  Great member.  Sharing accounts was not permitted.  

Thoughts on the current state of PvP in general in RS and the clanning community? Including f2p/p2p/cwa/etc

The game is completely different than what I left.  I hate the box meta and miss hugging and being able to actually tank.  

On another game I played a long time ago a dutch kid named Stefan opened Eternal Honour and claimed he was part of the original clan, though I don't think he claimed he was an official or anything. To my knowledge there was no others in the clan claiming to be EH, though some people from 'real' rs clans like Brutality and other clans did end up in the clan, even if only briefly. Do you know who this Stefan guy may be / if he was actual EH, or did he just steal your name and make up a bunch of lies?

No idea who this is/was.  

If Jagex reached out to you today and said we want you to reopen - tell us what needs to happen. What would you tell them? Assuming other concerns were non existent (jobs/other irl stuff keeping you busy/being in other clans like Tempest)?

And if that happened and you reopened, what leadership team would you want and what people would you want in the clan?

What is one clan you never got to be a part of that you wish you had?

The Titans.  

Did you ever consider leaving EH for another clan? If so why, and what clan?

Did this.  Corruption.  Regret.  Previously answered.  

What clan did you have the most respect for? Least respect?

Most respect for TT and RSD.  Least respect - no comment.  

What clan was the most overrated in your opinion? This doesn't have to be just from the time EH was open if you've been around ages and seen a lot of clans obviously

Collision.  

Is there any funny / interesting stories that never really hit the public about things that happened in the clan that you remember? Or ones that have been lost through time.

Did/do you guys enjoy any content ingame other than PvP?

PvM.

Do you prefer F2p or P2p? Why? Thoughts on the one you don't prefer ?

F2P but P2P is looking more appealing to me than it ever has in the past.  

Who are 5 people you wish could be part of this AMA but aren't here? Going to guess Islamia will be a common answer for most of you

Broski and Islamia.  

What are some things during your time in EH leadership that really made you wish you weren't abiding by a code of honour - or made you consider even breaking said code?

We could easily have had #1 but our commitment to who we were held us back.  We remained true to ourselves in an environment where it was uncommon at best.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krystal said:

EH AMA hellllll yes.  I am so excited to see this AMA from the folks I spent some of my most enjoyable times in RS with!!  I look forward to reading through all of your responses! I apologize in advance if any of these questions have already been asked. I tried to do a quick glance through the topic to avoid repeats.

Unless otherwise specified, all of my clan-related questions are focused on when I was in EH which was 2006-2007.

@All:

1. Do you think @true is going overboard with the amount of questions he’s asking? I mean, good god, dude, save some questions for the rest of us. LOL.

Attention whore gonna attention whore.  Kidding.  Or am I...?

2. Were there any clans that stood out that you would have loved to have had as official allies? People often joked about EH & DF being buddy buddies and some even called us “Eternal Forces”. Could you have seen them as actually being a good clan as an ally, basically a clan that you felt shared similar sort of ideals as EH?

Fun vid I recorded back then of having a Deathmarch with them <3:

To me having official allies would have been a sign of weakness.  To be the best you need to be able to stand alone on top of the mountain.  

3. Brian mentioned that DI had a 13-hour PKRI with EH one time. Was this the longest PKRI that we had or is there one that comes to mind that was even longer? For each of you, I would like to know what your personal best marathon was – the longest that you stayed awake continuously for a PKRI?  Any struggles that you had? Crazy stories like having multiple bottles of pee piling up beside you as the night dragged on? ?  [If only it was that easy for us ladies…]

Too many to count.  DI, VR, EoS, Collision.  I lived alone in a studio apartment at the time.  No issues.  

4. Eternal Honour stressed maintaining a positive “honorable” image in the clan community, and one major place to do this was on RSC.  Conveniently, EH had many moderators on RSC that could assist in maintaining this image.. My question is, did you ever take advantage of our mod presence (I think there were like 5 of us at one point – I seriously almost made a pixel sig of our mod unit lmao) to help maintain this image? Such as requesting flame posts to be deleted (could’ve been against our own members or from opposing clans that would post things that made EH look bad) or even doing something like pushing to get people banned to eliminate them completely. If you did try to abuse them, were there any naughty EH mods that actually did delete posts for the sake of protecting EH’s image?

@3lite

❤️ My oldest RS friend. ? 

I am curious to know what other names were in the running when deciding upon the clan name.  Did Eternal Honour win by a landslide? Was there another name that the clan almost adopted?  Who originally proposed the name?

My memory is fuzzy.  I obviously remember we were in Gladz together in 2004, but when did you depart Gladz? What clans were you in before EH? How did you find your way to EH? Also, would you agree that green cape > all? ?  

@Grug

GRUGGLES MY FAVORITE AUSSIE ❤️ 

How many pounds of vegemite do you consume on a daily basis? What the hell does vegemite even taste like? Is it sweet or salty?

And same question I gave 3lite about the name: Just curious if there was another name that we almost had. ? 

@Xero

Hiii friend ❤️ As a leader on the battlefield, I’d like to know if you can think of a fight that you feel like you made a huge impact which contributed into EH being victorious in battle.  I know it’s been years, but perhaps there was a time when our fearless leader 3lite fell to the ground, and you seized the opportunity to organize our forces and keep the momentum going in his absence.

This is actually something I was known for.  I routinely would come in after getting off work and be the catalyst that sparked a huge EH rally that turned the tide late in a fight.  

@Vanuckle

Sup Trev? ? I am sad that I didn’t get to see you rise to Holy Commander! I would like you to compare and contrast Tempest & Eternal Honour for me, in various ways.  Could be wildy prowess, could be the community, ideals, etc. (Way to drop the ball on letting them pick blue cape btw; should’ve been green, man!)

• heart 1

2 hours ago, david said:

What do you think about today's callers compare to older days, can't say much since you pretty much only hear me, tim, tika and true

The game is so different now I don't think you can compare the two.  The meta is so foreign.  

2 hours ago, Dark Invoker said:

Do you think being involved in clanning at such deep level at (assumedly) a younger age helped you out later in life? (The reason I ask is that your clan was founded upon a particular set of values that resonated with your members and ranks - something a lot of brands are doing in the 21st century to build a community / brand image)

Any good / funny stories of how Runescape effected your lives back then? (playing so much and being so commited to a clan was a full time gig)

I didn't have a social life anyway, I was a massive introvert in college.  This just filled the void.  I replaced RS with WoW eventually.  

1 hour ago, MILAD said:

Not really a question, but I thought I'd express a few things that I've taken with me in my life that actually taught me and shaped me in a way to become that part of my personality. 

As leaders of the clan, officials and members, all playing their different roles and part to its success, I had the utmost respect for most knowing deep down that they cared for our success. In EH, being that guy with an ego was not tolerated. The collective trophies were more valued than the individual accomplishments, such as praise and awards. The respect shown from the leaders, the attitude and the power of character were displayed in a very genuine, yet strict manner which obviously were strong points of a great leader, with great symathy and understanding, but characterized to stay loyal to duty and put the organization before anyone. I do admit @3lite protecting me a lot and that showed me that sometimes, in life, you can't be square about things and that exceptions sometimes have to be made and not give up on someone. 

I learned, despite the fact of how I act around people on any platform related to the game, how to be mature and handle situations with great care, dialogue and patience. I was given a chance to become a part of a community after 3 intros I made. At the time, I was angry and furious, Today, I understand that it was because the officials that declined me back then had their reasons and they were loyal to them, despite the fact that deep down inside, they knew I'd be a great addition, but principles are always a first. 

What I loved and hated about EH was one of those things. Strict, yet understanding of the concept that sometimes exceptions have to be made. And at the same time, we could meet each other half way (with the officials). I admired the time and effort put into the clan, from every single official and member ever involved, in particular Islamia. He was, hands down, the most intelligent guy in the game, well spoken and had EH as his full time job it seemed at the time. I think that everyone who was led by Islamia understood that. He taught me to be patient and wait before responding. I've taken all of those attributes with me to my life. And as corny as it sounds to some of you, I think about the scenarios of what would certain members/officials of EH do now in this situation which I am placed in, regardless if it's a good one or a bad one. 

In regards to the paragraph above, I joined the clan at the age of 12. I was a young, outspoken, vulgar, spastic kid, who joined the realm of the most honourable, grammar strict clan in the game. The fact that I survived 2.5 years still amazes me til this day and the fact that 3lite, Broski and Islamia didn't kick me still baffles me. I am grateful and truly appreciative for everything you guys have contributed to the clan, inside and outside. The prosperity of the clan was thanks to many great loyal members, but mostly to the leaders that guided it to its greatest success, both in the highs and the lows. 

❤️

Glad to have resonated with you!

57 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

yea but most fellas thought you were srsly bent tho, how bent was the average eh member? 

Bent is all perspective.  I would argue that you're more bent than me ya goon.  

50 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

Was it true that members in EH were striked for using vulgar language and not posting on the forums with proper grammar? 

Language yes depending on severity and context.  Grammar no.  

38 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

How diverse was EH in general? How many eastern Europeans, South American’s and African Americans did you guys have? 

Very diverse.  A lot of GMT, a heavy Brazilian contingent and the Aussie/Kiwi unit was substantial.  This carried us through many fights.  

36 minutes ago, I Kill Batty said:

Opinion on Rocky238? He talked a lot of you up and seemed to think highly of EH in general.

Great dude!  3lite needs a restraining order for Rocky's protection.  

36 minutes ago, The End said:

Surprisingly enough it was a culture that fed on each other in that regard.  When someone stood out for breaking rules it was dealt with swiftly and fairly and no bias was given.  This led to a clear expectation for members.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark Invoker said:

I think there were a number of qualities that clanning helped to develop related to critical thinking and administration.  The qualities related to honor and striving to do what I feel is right is something I aim for in real life, but more challenging to achieve in certain circumstances.

None related to my clanning experience other than perhaps not leaving Gladiatorz sooner when I realized the fit wasn't correct for me.

I have a good one that I can't post publicly but can message you privately if you'd like. ?

2 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Ya man lol.

Like I said, I don't know why I remember that far back, would of been like 11 or 12 lol, apparently you left a lasting impression on my young mind haha.

Apparently you did on mine as well. That style must've been good - I'll probably be on my deathbed someday thinking "damn, that Kiwi really rocked the black armor in the mining guild."

1 hour ago, MILAD said:

As leaders of the clan, officials and members, all playing their different roles and part to its success, I had the utmost respect for most knowing deep down that they cared for our success. In EH, being that guy with an ego was not tolerated. The collective trophies were more valued than the individual accomplishments, such as praise and awards. The respect shown from the leaders, the attitude and the power of character were displayed in a very genuine, yet strict manner which obviously were strong points of a great leader, with great symathy and understanding, but characterized to stay loyal to duty and put the organization before anyone. I do admit @3lite protecting me a lot and that showed me that sometimes, in life, you can't be square about things and that exceptions sometimes have to be made and not give up on someone. 

❤️

❤️

1 hour ago, Mk 17 said:

I would say that all clans attracted a certain type of people.  Despite all that, I really did enjoy the community and people we had.  Intermixed with all the trawler we did, we used to have things like kareokee events, movie nights, and playing other video games together. 

1 hour ago, Mk 17 said:

Nope. 

1 hour ago, Mk 17 said:

How diverse was EH in general? How many eastern Europeans, South American’s and African Americans did you guys have? 

I have no idea on this one.

1 hour ago, I Kill Batty said:

Rocky238 was an awesome member.  He had a great ability to motivate members during fights, especially late night.

1 hour ago, The End said:

On our forums, pretty much anything went as long as it wasn't malicious or harmed members.  Most of our rules/guidelines were designed to not be a force that projected negativity and toxicity to other clans or the community.

Edited by 3lite
  • Like 1

7R85FSe.png